thirty five

epilogue

Third person's pov

"So Justin, you ready for the this final test?" Bran, Justin's anger management trainer asked him.

Justin folded his arms and beamed with confidence.

"Bring it on Bran" He said.

Bran and Valerie shared a look at his confidence.

"Alright, let's see" Bran said and made Valerie gasp as he tugged at her arm and suddenly pulled her into his chest.

Justin was calm as a river.

Valerie put her arms around Bran who reached low to touch her butt which made her roll her eyes and Bran chuckled.

"Enjoying the test eh?" Justin said to Bran.

"Oh definitely, but it's about to get better" He said and Justin raised his eyebrow.

"Joe!" Bran called out and Joe showed up in the room.

"Oh my god, Joey!" Valerie squealed in utter happiness, seeing her bestfriend after months and ran to him and hugged him.

"Whoa tiger" Joe laughed as he hugged her back.

"Now that isn't a part of the test if you must know" Bran said to Justin who was smiling seeing the two reunite.

"I know, they're close, he means a lot to her" Justin said and Bran smiled genuinely. He knew the man had gotten better.

"Val" Bran singnaled.

"Oh yeah" She said and kissed Joe's cheek as Justin watched.

"I guess you can take your Man home now Valerie, he's a better man" Bran said and Valerie smiled.

"Really?" She said happily.

Justin hadn't just joined anger management classes, he had spent the last three months living in Bran's community where many other people like him came to make peace with themselves.

He promised himself that he'll only go back to Valerie when he knows that he has left that part of him behind.

Justin stood up and cracked his knuckles.

"Great....now you two" He said and glared at Bran and Joe making their smiles drop.

Justin couldn't hold his laugh for more than five seconds.

The three of them sighed in relief and shook their heads.

Justin walked to Bran and hugged him.

"Thank you so much man" Justin said to him, trying to keep in his tears of gratitude.

"It's alright brother, keep visiting" Bran said and they pulled away.

"Yeah , trust me we're going to visit a lot because I think Justin loves you way more than he loves me" Valerie said making them laugh.