nineteen

Valerie

"Justin stop" I giggled as his kisses started going lower from my neck.

But he didn't listen and kept going lower until he was kissing the skin right above the neckline of my spaghetti strapped top and I felt his hands move upwards from my hips.

"Justin!" I warmed but felt him smirk against my skin.

"Your whole family is in the house!" I said.

"But I want you right away" He said and I gasped loudly when I felt his hands grope my chest together.

"Jay!" I scolded and pushed his hands away.

"Val come on! I don't care if my family is here, I'm an adult and I can have sex with my girlfr-

I shut him up by placing my palm on his mouth.

"We will do everything you want later when they leave, now I have to go help Laura make the dinner" I said and took my hand off.

"But-

"The faster the dinner is ready, the quicker we'll have it and the faster they'll leave" I said.

"But what about this painful hard on you've given me?!" He whined.

"I'll take care of it later" I said, giving his bulge a hard squeeze after I kissed him and he groaned loudly in my mouth.

I got off his lap and ran out of the room while he kept yelling at me to come back. I sighed when I saw that he wasn't chasing me anymore.

I went downstairs and found Laura, Carl and Ava splattered over the couch in the living room. I didn't get away from him to help Laura, I need to talk to Ava.

"Hey Ave, can I word with you?" I said and she looked up at me. I pointed at the kitchen with my thumb and she nodded.

She stood up and we both walked into the kitchen.

"What's it?" She asked.

"Ava....I think we should tell Justin, about everything" I said and her eyes widened.

"Val are you nuts!? If we tell him everything, he'll flip!"

"But things are getting pretty serious between us and I don't want to hide anything from him" I said.

"Val, we can't tell him he lose it! You don't know what he's like when he gets angry!" She said.

"So are we never going to tell him this?" I asked.

"I'm not saying never, but not right now just let things settle in, right now it's too soon" She said.

"But I don't right, hiding this from him" I said.

"Hiding what?" My body froze when I heard Justin's voice from behind me and Ava looked like she saw a ghost behind me too.

I slowly turned around to see Justin staring at us, waiting for an answer.

"None of your business, its something me and Valerie are planning for you" Ava stepped ahead and tried to cover up but he didn't seem to buy it. 

"I've been listening to ya'll since you said that if I get to know, I'll flip" He said. Oh my God, he's been here all along.

"This doesn't sound like a pleasant surprise to me" He said.

"What is it?" He asked and looked at me. I was scared to the bone. Something had shifted in his eyes, it almost seemed like he was a different person, I had never seen this side of Justin.

"Justin its girls talk, you can't know it" Ava still tried.

"But its about me so I deserve to know....and like Valerie said, you shouldn't hide it from me right?" He said and stepped closer to me and I swallowed.