My Navy Alpha

Prologue~

"Dad I am to be Alpha! You can't send me to the Navy that's for puny humans!"

"Well you will not be alpha if you don't go so...live with it. You need to learn respect, and not just for me and your mother and pack, but women! What will you do when you find your mate and she rejects you because of your late night flings?!"

" Well then screw her! I don't want her! I don't want my mate and I never will!!"

"Well then let's hope you change your mind in those four years you are gone! Out of my office now! Start packing, your leaving tonight and that's final!"

"Fuck you! I'll go but when I return your gone!"

Alpha George watches as his only son walks out the door. where had he gone wrong with his son? It's like he changed over night. He used to be the sweetest boy you would ever meet and he wanted to wait for his mate.

Was it because his mother died and he married another? Would he ever see that sweet boy that used to hug everyone? The boy that always laughed and played? He hoped he would because his son was his everything.

This would be good for him and hopefully show him what he does and is doing is wrong. He hoped when those four years passed that his son, the cheerfully happy one, would come back and find his mate and show everyone that he had changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO HELLO EVERYONE! I STARTED THIS NEW BOOK SPECIALLY FOR ONE OF MY READERS, Lupus2010! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO A BOOK LIKE THIS AND BY HER ASKING IT WAS FINALLY A DEFINITE YES!

WELL I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT!

-Sara