Part1:How it started

NARRATOR P.O.V
It all started when Janice was three years old. She started to dream about odd things....... with a boy. The boy in her dreams is always the same. Tall, muscular and had the perfect face figure. She dreamt about a sad love story between her and the boy. The dream looks like it took place in the 18 century. She didn't believe it was true at first, until she saw a dance video on you tube. The boy in her dreams turn out to be a real person. The same face and even the moles on his face was the same. She was shocked but she still didn't believe it was true

Jungkook faced the same problem as Janice. He dreamt about a sad love story about him and a girl . He never care or believe it was a true story.

Janice P.O.V
“Janice, wake up! You're gonna be late for school. ”

My mom scream at me when I was still in my dreams. But soon as I hear her yelled, I can't continue my dream anymore. ‘No!I am now curious what happen next. ’

I checked my phone a found out that I have amother half and hour before school starts and I quickly do my morning routine and get ready for school. 

Today, I'm transferring to a new school because I got myself kicked out  of the school from fighting with gangsters. I hope I don't have to deal with gangsters in this school and just finnish my last year in high school in peace.

------- school ---------------

“Hello everyone, my name is Janice, nice to meet you, I hope we can get along well. ”I said to the class she my teacher ask me to introduce myself.

While I was finding my seat that my teacher ask me to seat,  something caught my eye.  It was my desk mate. He was the boy in my dreams.

“hey, have we met before, you look familiar. ”I ask him

“I'm sure we haven't met before, but you look familiar too”the boy answered me.

“oh by the way, what's your name? ”I ask the boy.

“Jungkook and you? ”he ask me

“Janice” I replied

“So,what club are you in? ”Jungkook asked me

“I haven't decide yet, what club would you recommend? ”I ask him.

“Why don't you join the dance club , since I'm in the club and you don't have any friends here except me. ”he answered.

“Sounds interesting, may I know where do I register? ”I ask him

“just come to the schools studio after school . You can also follow me later.”he told me

-----ring ring --------
The bell finally rang .I followed Jungkook to the schools studio. The studio is big, but there we're just a few people. 7boys and 2girls, I introduce myself again. They also introduce themselves to me .Their names are Namjoon,Seokjin,Yoongi, Hoseok,Jimin,Taehyung ,Grace and Nylvia .Soon as we begin to practise, I became closer to the two girls, Grace and Nylvia.  They were in the same class as me.  I'm happy to make ‘girlfriends ’on the first day of school. It's not my first time dancing so it's not difficult to learn new dance move. Time flies, after we Finnish learning the new choreography, the boys started a dance battle with us. The boys call themselves BTS. Us girls don't have a group name cause we don't care.
The boys were very good in dancing ,I really have to admit it. They also have really good looks. Luckily, this school have no crazy girls. Everyone just focus in their studies .

After we Finnish the club activities, me and my new girlfriends walk home together. What a good start

--------------------
Authors Note
The next chapter will be the story in Jungkook's P.O.V.  please stay tune and thank you for your support.