Starting up the Plan

Janice P.O.V

“Janice, you're going to move with Chanyeol tomorrow, OK? Wedding's in a week, we're going to pick your wedding dress tommorow, make sure you get ready OK? ”My mom says.

“OK! ”I scream. Obviously I'm not OK! I'm still young and they arrange me to get married. Chanyeol is OK for me but, I really really love Jungkook. Chanyeols plan is quite good, but some part of me just doesn't like to do that. Wearing a wedding gown, standing in front of the priest, in front the person I love, it's just not my type.

Hurting someone is not my type. When Chanyeol come out with the plan, I can see sadness in his eyes. I felt sorry for him, but that's the best I can do.....

Why is the world so cruel.......

Chanyeol P.O.V

Jungkook:Hey Yeolie, want to have a drink?

Me:sure bro.

Jungkook:Come to my house than.

Me:okay, coming.

Jungkooks House

“Hey hyung, let's have soju together. ”Jungkook say.

We started talking and drinking, both of us are drunk but we still talk.

“Hyung, tell me honestly. Do you like Janice? ”Jungkook ask Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nod his head.

“Of course I like her but she likes you ,whats the point of liking her when you don't stand a chance? I know that you and her had the same dream about your past, actually, I had the dream to. I saw how I hurt both of you in the past and I felt very sorry. I want both of you to be happy this life. Protect her, treat her right. She loves you Jungkook. ”Chanyeol told Jungkook. Tears form in his eyes. He let's go the one he love.

“I will, I promise. Thank you for your blessing hyung. ”Jungkook said.

Next Day......

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today is the day I move in with Janice. I love her. But sometimes letting go is also a way to say ‘I love you ’The wedding is within a week. That's the day I let her go. I will cherish the time I had with her. I will get over her and let her live her happy life. I promise  .

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Thanks for reading, I appreciate your support. This book is coming to an end, and of course I have a new book coming up right after this book ends. I will try to maintain this daily update schedule. The new book is a Yoongi ff, I'm currently writing. I have a lot of ideas in my head. All of my stories won't have much chapters, so..... I might have lots of books coming up.

Once again, thanks for your support, love you ~