Part 3:Is it Real?

Janice P.O.V

"Mom , if you are going to force me to marry that fucking bastard I swear to God that I will fucking kill myself. "I told my mom.

"Don't talk to me like that. Watch your words! If you are not going to marry him ,then who are you going to marry? Are you choosing that ordinary Jungkook guy over the prince? "my mom ask ask. Obviously if I say no that would be a obvious lie.

"Of course! It's true live after all. "Janice shout back at her mother.

"True love doesn't exist. Even it does, it would never gives you a healthy life. If you marry the prince ,someday you will become queen. But if you choose your so called "true love "then you will just be an ordinary farm girl. "her mom told her.

"what's the point of being queen? Just because the prince is in love with me it dosent mean that I love him back. He might win a lot of girls heart bit he will never win mine. My heart belongs to Jungkook he is my everything. Even if I'm dead, I will be sure to be his in the next life. "Janice defended herself.

I than ran out of the house . I ran to the only place that I want to be when I am sad. It was Jungkooks embrace.

"Jungkook! Open the door please. "I scream outside Jungkooks door.

Jungkook quickly open the door and hug me

"Babe , what happen? "Jungkook ask Janice.

With that, I fainted in Jungkooks arm.

All I could hear was someone yelling my name .

"Janice! Janice! Janice! "someone shouted.

"you're going to be late for school young lady! Wake up! "Her mom scream at her.

Janice wake up then realised that was just another bad dream.

After doing her morning routine, Janice went down to have breakfast with her family.

------- Dining Area --------

"Janice have you slept well last night, by a any chance, did you had a bad dream ?"my dad ask me. How does he even know that.

"yeah ,why? And how did you know that. "I ask my dad.

"you were crying and shouting NO! NO! NO! Obviously you we're having a nightmare. "my dad say while laughing.

I quickly finish my breakfast and ran to school. When I arrive at the school hate, Grace was there waiting, I ran up to her.

"Hi , good morning Grace. "I said yo her with a smile .

"Oh hi, I was just waiting for you should we go to class now, class starts in ten minutes ."she said to me with a fake smile. Something must had happen to her.Where's Nylvia? Aren't they best friends?

"Hey Grace,wht happen ,you dont seem to be happy ,wheres Nylvia by the way?"I ask Grace worriedly.

"Oh, that . I umm nevermind. I'll tell you later at lunch ." She said to me with that fake smile again .

Something wrong must have happen.

Authors  Note.
Here's another episode, it's nothing much. Keep reading to find out what Grace is bidding behind that smile of hers.  If you like my story, you can save it to your reading list and library. For more stories, please subscribe, if you like this story,  you can always add a vote for it

~grace. Jh