The truth.

GRACE P.O.V

"Grace,what happen and wheres Nylvia ?"Janice ask me .

Flash Back :yesterday night
“Hey,  I'm sorry, I lost your stuff. ”I told Nylvia on the phone.

After I told her that, she gave me silent treatment. I was so sad I cried all night and I can't even sleep even I was so so tired. I tried calling her a couple times and she finnaly accepted my call .

“Hey,  listen. It was just an accident, OK. ”I told Nylvia

“But do you think that is the problem that I'm angry about? ”Nylvia ask me in a furious voice.

“Then what are you angry about? ”I ask her in a sad tone, I was about to cry. My eyes got teary. I was very scared if loosing my friend.

“I was angry about you being too close with Janice. I was jelouse. ”She said to me extremely loud. My ears are going to be deaf anytime.

“Then why the hell are you jealous  ?She's just a friend, you can't be replace. You're my one and only best friend , but now who's shouting at who? ”I ask her and she hang the phone.

Flash back end.

“Grace !Grace! ”i heard someone called my name.

“Oh ,sorry, I spaced back. ”I told Janice

“Let's go to class. Sit beside me. Class is starting . I said to Janice with a force smile on my face.

Janice P.O.V

When I entered the class. I saw Nylvia Talking with Nicole, the two of them must be in a fight.

“Grace,  why aren't you with Nylvia?” I ask her.

“We had a fight .”Grace told me.

Soon the teacher came in .I realised that Grace wasn't paying attention. She was doodling on her text book. Jungkook pass me a piece of paper.

Let's have lunch together shall we?”He ask me.

But can Grace tag  along ? ”I asked him

Of course, meet me after class ”he replied.

I show him an OK sign and pass the note to Grace.

‘Ring ring ring ‘class dismissed .I ran out the door with Grace to meet Jungkook, he was with his his group, BTS  .

I ran over to him and we all went to the canteen to have lunch.

People we're gossiping, talking ear to ear with their friend's sending me glares. WTF!? I thought they we're only I to their studies?

“Hey Janice” Jungkook spoke to me.

“what? ”I ask him back.

“By any chance, did you had a nightmare yesterday night, you don't look good today, your eyes are swollen. ”Jungkook told me while pointing at me.

“Yeah, it was a very bad nightmare. ”I answered .

“By any chance, is it about you being arrange to marry someone ?”He ask me again

WTF? How can he know that?

“Yeah, but how did you know? ”I ask him with a  surprise tone

“Lucky guess. By the way, meet me after school, it won't take long, I have something to tell you. ”Jungkook said . The whole gang including Grace had their jaw dropped all the way in the ground.

I went back to class with Grace and she was teasing me all the way.

“OMG! Do yo u known that Jungkook was the school's most popular boys and do you know that how many girls was into him? ”Grace teased me.

“Stop please, class is starting. ”I told her.

authors note:
Thank you for reading and supporting, I love you guys