The oneirocritic

JaniceP.O.V
After I meet up with Jungkook I ran back to meet Grace. When we are on our way back, I told Grace what actually happen.

“Are you sure that's all? ”Grace ask me.

“Of course. It's not like what you think. ”I laugh.

“He normally wouldn't want anyone to be in our dance team and our team was about to be ‘deleted ’from our schools after school club because of this attitude .Everyone on our team has to pass a audition, you are exceptional ,that's why Nylvia is Jealous about you. She hardly pass the audition. ”she said.

“Oh, by the way, this is my house. Good bye sew you tomorrow at school. ”I said.

-------------Next Day   ---------------
I walk to school with Grace since she lives in the same area as me.

When we reached the gate, Nylvia was there waving at me and Grace.

“Did the both of you make up? ”I ask her.

“Yes, now we are the three sisters. ”She told me.

Grace ,Nylvia and I walk to class together. Grave sitting on the right side of me, Nylvia in front, Jungkook beside me and the whole dance group either beside him or behind him.

We talk for the entire day and I found out that the whole dance group is actually very close and friendly. They treat each other like their family members . No wonder Jungkook didn't like too much people to join.

After school, Grace left with Nylvia ,me and Jungkook went to see the oneirocritic

At The Oneirocritic

Me and Jungkook explain the situation to the old lady hopping we can find some answers. And of course the answer is something we would not expect ......

“That dream ..... It's your last lives. You should be grateful, God gives you another chance to protect your lost love. Young man (she point at Jungkook) you like her right? And young girl, (she point at me) you like him, do you? ”She said and both of our cheeks turn red. Jungkook slowly nod his head and I just stand there like a potato, don't know what to do.

“I know how both of you look at each other. It's a second chance, but remember that the past will repeat. If you've made a mistake back then, never choose wrong again. ”The old lady told us.

We left after a while... Jungkook suddenly turn around and say

Authors note.
Thanks and love you all