My Funny Family

Janice P.O.V
I take my phone and text my girls telling them that me and Jungkook are officially a couple.

(Words in bold are the text messages)

Janice:Hey girls, me and Jungkook are officially dating! 😆😆

Grace:Wow, that was fast. I know that he fell for you when he ask you to join our dance team. 😂

Janice:I know, I never though we will be a couple so fast. 😳

Nylvia:Omo! How did he confess to you? I'm so curious.... 😏

Janice:After We left the oneirocritic, we went to a restaurant. At the restaurant we saw my ex, I wanted to change a place to eat but Jungkook notice the place I was looking at and he ran to my ex and shout. My ex, Luhan than spat at me in front of him saying that I'm a bitch and I wouldn't get a boyfriend and I ran out the restaurant crying. Jungkook then hug me and confess and promise that he wouldn't leave me like that jerk and I accept him, and we became a couple.

Nylvia :Awww. That's so sweet
..I'm jelouse 😣😣

Grace :Me too. 😒

Janice:I'm sure you guys will find someone some day 😀ttyt.

-------Jungkook P.O.V---------------

Kookie:Hyung, Me and Janice are dating now, so don't try to hit on her or else I'm going yo kill you.

Hobi :Wow, our Kookie has grown up. Don't worry I won't hit on her but I won't promise that other hyungs won't. By the way, Grace is way way way hotter. Just saying..... 😝

Joonie:Yah! JUNG HOSEOK! WTF? We are not that kind of person! And Nylvia is WAY WAY WAY MUCH HOTTER. By the way, congratzzzz Kookie. 😚

Jimin The Pabo:Jungkookie-ah, better treat her right. If you hurt her, I'm going to kill you. 😂

V:If you let her go, I'm going to take her. 😏😏

Jin:Wah.... Out kookie has grown up. This calls for a celebration. 🎉

Kookie:Cool, but where's Suga Hyung?  😮

Hobi:Oh! He is sleeping, like a pig.🐷

Jin:OK kids, go to bed now, we have school tomorrow.

---------------------------------------
Kookie:Hey babe, Goodnight, I love you. 😘

Janice 💞:you too !See you at school! Muah 😘

--------------Janice P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. And did my morning routine. I change to my school uniform and ran to school. Ugh I hate History class! It's so boring. Luckily Grace, Nylvia and BTS sit beside me in class.

History class............

The teacher goes bla bla bla......, my friends go hahahaha.... I go zzzzzzzzz . Right I slept in class. Until Grace tap my shoulder.

“Hey, Janice mind changing books? ”she look at me with a smile. I know that something bad is going to happen but I nod my head anyway.
I open the book and burst into laughter.

The pictures in her book was somehow upgraded. I would be lying if it's not funny

I ask permission from Grace so I can pass the book to other BTS members and saw Nylvia holding her stomach while laughing

The whole group laugh and I saw the teacher looking at us.

"KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK!  KIM NAMJOON! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! JANICE TAN! NYLVIA WONG! GRACE TEOH! Mind to share what's so funny? GET OUT OF MY CLASS! ” The teacher shout at us and the whole class was staring. How embarrassing.

---outside the class--------
“WTF Janice, why did you get us all out of the class? ”The members of BTS ask.

“What? It's not my fault for laughing so loud. And the drawing is not mine by the way, Grace is the one who draw it. ”

“Yeah, I'm the one who draw it, isn't it funny? The class is boring anyway, we get to talk outside to! Isn't it better, you should thank me for making you all laugh. ”

Nylvia still couldn't stop laughing . All she can do is to breath in and breath out and continue laughing.

“Hey guys, do you want to see another one? ”Grace ask us.

“You brought your book outside? ”J - Hope ask her.

“Yeah! I know it's gonna be boring, so I brought my book and a pen out, so I can continue my ‘master piece ’.”Grace say with a ‘of course, what else ’tone. And shoes is another page of her ‘Master piece ’.

“WTF GRACE!? You're so extra! ”J-Hope say while laughing

“Yeah, I know. I just enjoy seeing how I make everyone laugh. ”Grace say.

Wow, I never know how extra can my bff be. I though to myself.

Soon enough, the bell rang and we run in class, take our bags and dash of to the canteen.

Author :
Hi, it's me again.  Thank you for reading . Keep reading to find out what's next. By the way the picture I posted is really pictures from my textbook. I drew them. I'm sorry if it's offensive,  but if you don't like it then just don't see the pictures.
~author