Are we meant to be?

Janice P.O.V

“Hey Grace, about the thing that you said you wanted to tell me ,about you and Nylvia,what is it about?  Can you tell me now, since the teacher hadn't arrive. ”I ask Grace.

She nodded and told me the whole story. Tears we're forming in her eyes. Her blood boil with anger. She was in pain. I felt very guilty because I found out that I was one of the cause . If that's the case I would stay away from Grace in order to protect her friendship with Nylvia. But grace on the other hand wanted me to stay by her side. We talk all lesson whithlut getting caught by the teacher.

Ring ring......

Class ended, I was supposed to be going home with Grace but jungkook wanted to meet me, so Grace waited for me outside the school gate

................

“Hey Kookie, what do you want to tell me ?”I ask Jungkook nervously.

“Do you know how I know what are you dreaming about? ”He ask me.

“Yes. Tell me. ”I answered him curiously.

“Okay, listen it might sound crazy but I dreamt about you getting arrange to marry some weird guy and you scream and ran to somewhere and scream my name and I don't know why that was my house it looks horrible and you we're crying and you fainted in my arms and I was screaming your name. It's weird but have this dream in my head for a long time, it seems like it's a story and I always wake up with a bad mood. ”he told me.

“What is that suppose to mean. I mean you also can have this type of weird dreams but, how is it possible for both of us to have the exactly same dream. ”I said to him

“Let's go find out then. ”He told me.

“But how? ”I ask him.

“Let's go visit a oneirocritic ”he say.

“OK,  how about tomorrow? I have plans with Grace today. ”I said

“OK see you. ”he said smiling.

----------
A\N
Ok thanks for reading love you guys.