Bad dreams

Janice P.O.V

After Jungkook sent me home, my mom came to nag me.

“I told you not to stay out until midnight, why can't you just listen? ”my mom nag me.

“U said I can stay at my friends if I stay out after midnight, so I just hangout with them until midnight and sleep at their house. Duh! ”I said I was going back to my room and hearing my mom yell

“Get ready ,tonight at 6:30 sharp, we're going to have a dinner with the Park family. ”my mom say.

“OK. ”I shout .

<time skip to 5:30>
“Why the he'll mom wants me to have dinner with her business partner? ”I thought to myself.

I don't want any misunderstanding or to avoid any arrange marriage that came out of my dreams, so I decide not to put in make up. Instead I wore Jungkook's button up shirt (I just manage to get his clothes because I like his smell. I'm such a pervert) his smell is so stong on this shirt. I wore it to tell everyone I'm taken. I put in purple ,black and red mascara on my neck to look like it's a high key. I look at the clock it was already 6:25 .I grab my phone and earphones then went down to wait for my mom.

“Mom, dad, I'm ready. ”I say to them. I his my fake highkey under my hair, covering it. I'll just have to tie up a high bun and it'll show, right? ”

“Janice, why are you wearing that? ”my mom ask me.

“It's fashion. ”I told her.

We went in a restaurant and I saw Mr. Park with his wife and son.

“Hey, Mr. Tan and Mrs. Tan. Is that your daughter, she is so pretty. ”He said and I fake a laugh.

“Hey son you are so lucky. ”He say to his son.

Wait..........what? Lucky ?why would he be lucky?

We sat down and my mother talk with Mr. Tan and his wife.

“Janice this is my son,Park Chanyeol. ”He said.

Chanyeol is tall handsome, but still not my type. Wait..... Wait........ That face...... The prince!? I mentally gasp .

“Both of you are getting married. ”my mom say fangirling.

I stood up and say“Chanyeol-shi, may I have a word with you? ”I smiled and ask.

“Sure, it wouldn't take long. Just a word won't hurt. ”He said smirking.

-----------------------------

“Okay, say what you have to say. ”Chanyeol say to me outside the restaurant.

“Okay. First, I'm taken. See this?” I tie my hair up.

“Secondly, I'm going to call of the marriage. ”I said

“Thirdly, it's not like you are not attractive, I will definitely date you if I wasn't taken. ”

“Lastly, I don't want do marry someone who wasn't the one I love and the person also doesn't live me back. I'm sorry. ”I say.

“I understand, from how the way you dress and the smell of your boyfriends clothes. You didn't put makeup on. You're fake smile, I realised it all. You can fool your parents, but you can't fool me. You have your turn ,and now it's your turn to listen, my time to speak. ”

“Number one, I know you are taken by the son of the Jeon company. ”

“wait what? How do you know? ”I ask him.

“I am his friend. Me, him and Taehyung are friends, we know each other, you know, kindergarten friends.... Buiseness party. I follow him on instagrame and I saw your picture. ”He say.

“Secondly, I'm not going to call of the marriage ,but I'm going to put up an act. Maybe it's the best way to tell your parents who you really want. ”

“Thirdly, I'm not someone who will hurt such a beauty like you. Your apology is accepted. ”he said.

“Wow, so you are not angry or sad or you know.... ”I ask him

“I should be happy for you. Jungkook is my friend after all. ”he say.

“You should go tell Jungkook about the act. I will come out with a plan with the rest of bangtan and EXO.

“OK, now let's go back before our parents get suspicious. ”I say to him.

“Before that, save my number, you might need it. ”he say.

I took his number and save it into my phone.

Wow, that Chanyeol guy turns out not so bad after all. He was nice enough to help me. His future girl will be lucky.

Authors note:thanks for your time and luv you