Plan

Janice P.O.V

After the dinner, I ask Chanyeol to meet Jungkook in person and explain the while situation to him. I text Jungkook to meet me at the park near my house.

Me:Hey babe, meet me at the park near my house in five minutes.

Kookie:OK, but why?

Me:I just miss you, I really need your hug now.

Kookie:what happen?

Me:Come and you will find out.

Kookie :I'm on my way.

Jungkook arrive at the park. I saw him and his shock face.

“Babe, who is this? Is he the.. ”He said and I cover his mouth.

“Kook! You can't recognize me? I'm so hurt. ”Chanyeol said and fake cry.

“Who are you? ”Jungkook ask.

“I'm Chanyeol! Bruh how can you forget me? ”Chanyeol say.

“Don't be sad yeolie,you just happen to turn a lot, you became so handsome. ”Jungkook say while hugging him.

“Kookie, the reason I call you here is to tell you something. ”I tell Jungkook

“Don't tell me that dream happen. ”His face expression darken.

“Yes, but with a little bit of changes. ”I say and he was Jungshook. Chanyeol was staring at us like ‘what dream? ’or‘why the he'll am I involved in your dreams’.

“What change? You like him? Bruh! You betray me! ”Jungkook was screaming like a kid. I tried to explain but he tried to run away.

Chanyeol grab him and tie him up with a rope and tape his mouth up(I don't know where did he get that from)

“I am just trying to find a plan to help you two! I'm not betraying our friendship. ”Chanyeol said and Jungkook stop struggling.

“I've come up with a plan i need tou to know because Janice is your girl, and you are part of the plan. ”Chanyeol say.

“canyouremovethetapenow?ireallyneedtotalk.”Jungkook say but the words came out of his mouth are all not clear but I still manage to understand.

I tear the tape from his mouth.

We plan the whole thing. Me and Chanyeol is going to act like a couple in front of our parents that's it. jungkook aprove our plan and I guess it will work as long our parents didn't find out.

A/N
Thank you for reading my books guys. I love you so much. I really appreciate your support and don't forget to stay tune for the next episode. Will things work out or the past will repeat? Stay tune to find out.

BTS won this monts Mwave! I'm so happy! DNA!