Dream 002

-----Time skips to bed time --------

Janice P.O.V

"I love you, don't ever leave me! "Jungkook said while back hugging me.

"Pabo, I'm not leaving you. "I smiled to Jungkook and peck on his cheek.

It's our first date. Jungkook was a farmer and I'm also a daughter of a farmer. We are neighbor's. We're very close friends until he confess to me. He was a very very very sweet guy. Just my type.

We often go in dates without using any money. Our dates are just around the neighborhood holding hands, running around, play in the mud. Slash mud ,and other extremely childish things. It was fun, I felt like I don't want to grow up so fast and face the cruel world... You know. With Jungkook by my side, everything is going to be fine, even if I had to help him with the farming.

I was smiling like an idiot, until someone came to our neighborhood to have a look. He look like he is some rich ass or something. Yes he is a he ,not a she. He was smirking at me and I feel like slapping him.

He came to visit my house and of course the other houses.

"Hey girl, you look pretty, what is your name? "That rich ass guy ask me.

"My name is, NO! By the way, I'm taken !"I told him and I roll my eyes then flip my hair in front of him.

"Wow, wow, wow, playing how're to get huh? "the guy said.

I don't give him a f*ck and just ran out of my house .I ran to Jungkook's house and tell him about that phycopath.

---------Jungkook's house-------------

"Janice baby, what are you doing here? I though the prince was at your house now? Aren't you suppose to be there now? "

"What? What prince? Isn't it just a phyco player? "I sourt of scream.

"Shhhhh, he might hear you. "Jungkook hug me while he cover my mouth.

Just then someone stepped in.

"Oh, baby girl, so you are taken by this guy. "That phycopath said.

He check Jungkook out from head to toe, judging almost everything about him, which it annoys me.

"He is nothing compared to me. I'm the prince, I'm rich, I have good looks, unlike him. His looks is quite good but, don't you want someone rich instead? Huh? Aren't all girls the same, they just want money isn't it? "He ask me while lifting my chin up trying to kiss me. I when closer to his lips. And I hit him on the face with my head. He back off.

Jungkook came to me and said "I thought you are going to betray me for his money, but I think not. "he say and peck my lips.

The phycopath stood up and shout "I will make sure you are mine! MINE! I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU MARY ME !JUST YOU WAIT BABY GIRL! JUST KEEP IN WATCHING. "

"Baby,  please promise me that you won't leave me for him. "Jungkook say, his eyes we're watery.

"Don't wory, I rather die. "I say while wrapping my arms around his neck.

Just when I was about to kiss him, I heard some weirs beeping sound and someone screaming my 'Janice! Wake up before you became late for school! "

Authors note
Thanks for reading. 😘 I'm so sorry to tell you guys that I maybe will not update for a while due to my exams, sort and love you. 😘