Transfer Students

Janice P.O.V

After a tiring weekend, I got back to school. Today is going to be tiring to, I have to move later, then choose my wedding dress.

I rest my head on my desk than my teacher walk in with a new student, he's tall, I don't know the rest my vission was still blury after that 2minutes of closing my eyes while awake.

“Good, Morning class.Today we have a new student, would you like to introduce yourself? ”The teacher ask. I heard girls screaming. WTF?

“Hi, everyone, my name is Park Chanyeol, I hope we can be friends. ”girls were  screaming. Suddenly, the door flung open.

“Oh! Yeolie! Why are you here?” A familiar voice was heard. I rub my eyes and found Jungkook standing beside the door, he is late.....again. Oh and why is Chanyeol in our school is our house near to our school?

“Oh, Mr Jeon ,you are late, why don't you show Chanyeol around the school rather than having detention. ”The teacher said. Jungkook had his bunny smile on his face.

“Sure, why not? ”Jungkook say.

“Chanyeol, please find a seat. ”The teacher said.

“OK. ”Chanyeol said and he sat beside behind Namjoon.

The whole lesson was awkward. Grace has been texting with J-Hope through the whole lesson while Nylvia was busy making a Bryan crostich. Jungkook was sleeping and I doodling in my notebook.

After class.......
*lunch time.

“Hey Janice, what happen? ”Grace ask me.

“Hey, take this, don't freak out OK? ”I pass them my wedding invitation.

“WTF Janice, does Jungkook knows about it? ”Nylvia ask.

“Yes, he knows but I invite you guys to go because I need your help. ”I said.

“Help what? ”Grace ask

“Help me witness something. ”I said.

“OK”they said in unition.

Jungkook P.O.V

“Hyung, thanks for your support. ”Jungkook says to Chanyeol.

“It's nothing. I just want Janice to be happy. Sometimes when holding is painful, let go. You will feel better.it's no point suffering for nothing. ”Chanyeol says.

“Wow, hyung, steady. ”Jungkook say.
“Want to join us for lunch? ”ask Jungkook

“Sure. ”Chanyeol say.

“Kookie-ah, actually Janice is suppose to move to a new house with me today. I hope you don't mind. ”Chanyeol said.

“I don't really mind as long you don't do anything stupid to her. ”Kookie said while laughing.

“I won't. ”Chanyeol said.

Janice P.O.V

*after school.

“Hey Kookie,sorry I can't go back with you today. I have to move house. I said to Jungkook with a sad tone.

“I know, Chanyeol told me already. ”he told me.

“I need to pick a wedding dress later so I can't go out with you! Ugh I hate my life! ”I shout.

“Send me pictures, I can help you choose. Be a good girl and listen to him OK? ”He say to me.

“OK.... But aren't you jelouse? ”I ask him.

“Why should I be jealous? You are mine in the end. Right”he said laughing.

“Yeah ......right. ”

As we talk, we reached the main gate.

“Bye, see you tomorrow. ”I said to him.

“yeah see you to. ”He said and I pecked his lip.

---------
A/N

What plan has Chanyeol planed for Jungkook and Janice? You can share your ideas in the comments. Thanks for reading. I love you guys.

×××~