Nightmare

Janice P.O.V

I was in the palace having dinner with the jerk.

“Your Highness, we have caught the person you wanted us to catch. ”a guard told the prince.

“Bring him in. ”Said the prince.

-----------
“What the hell did I do wrong? ”a familiar voice shouted.

“Jungkook!? Why the fuck are you here? ”I ask Jungkook.

“You stole my woman! Kill him. ”The prince said coldly.

“I swear to God that I'll never be your woman. If you ever dare to kill him ,I'll kill you and kill myself. ”I said. My eyes are watery and that bitch still don't give a fuck.

“Shut up now! ”The prince shouted.

“Kill him. NOW! ”The prince shout again.

“Janice, I swear to God that we will meet in our next life. Live a good life and be happy, don't do anything stupid. Your Highness, please treat her right. ”Jungkook say and he got killed right after he finish his sentence.

I cried loudly

“You motherfucker! ”I said and I took out a knife. While I was about to kill him, the guards pull me away but he stop them. I stab him in the heart.

“Go to hell ,ass! ”I shouted

After I killed him,I slice my wrist. Blood drip all over the place. My vision became blurry  and everything went pitch black. I was dead.

I woke up of the sound of someone crying my name.

Jungkook? Why is he crying. He must be madly in love with me.

I pat his head to calm him down.

“Shhh ,it's OK, I'm here. ”I say and he hug me. I drift back to sleep when I realised he is OK.

Author:
It's very short, I know ,I've been studying. Thanks for reading. Luv you guys

Author ~