My Feelings Towards You

“Did you hear what she say?  She say that the past will repeat. That means you are going to be arrange in a marriage in the future. ”Jungkook tease Janice.

Jungkook P.O.V
'Wow, that lady, is she a mind reader or what? 'I thought to myself. 'Am I being obvious? I shouldn't be. ' 'Should I confess to her ?' 'What if she rejects me and I will be the one who ruined the friendship between us? '
Just then the two sides of Jungkook fight.

'Just confess! What if she's taken by someone else's in the future? Then you will loose your chance. Come on, don't be a loser. 'says the brave side of Jungkook .

‘No! Don't! What if she rejects?  Our friendship will be ruined! ’says the coward side of Jungkook.

“Will the two of you shut up?! ”I scream .

“WTF ?Jeon Jungkook! I just ask you what you want to eat and you seem to space out and you're shouting at me over nothing. Am I bothering you should I leave? Huh? If you think that the stupid date thing is just a joke than why did you bring me here and waste money and time. ”Janice scream at me.

“Look, I'm so sorry .I was just having a fight with my brain. By thoughts we're annoying me. ”I say

“By the way, what about Japanese food? There's a very nice Japanese restaurant down the streets. My treat. ”I say and Janice look at me with a cute gummy smile. Aww, she's so cute! I will pinch her cheeks and flick her forehead if I can.

Wait?  Why do I feel like I'm a pervert?  Ughhh !

------The Restaurant ------------

“Hey Jungkook , can we eat at another restaurant? I don't feel like eating here. ”Janice say nervously.

“Sure. Why?  ”I look at her, seeing that the way she look. I saw a man with a girl kissing.‘ Why the he'll in public? Go get a room ’I thought to myself .

“Is it him?  ”I ask her.

I walk to that table and pointed at the guy asking him

“Is it you? ”

-----------Janice P.O.V-------------

After we took our first step into the restaurant ,the first thing I notice is my ex, Luhan. He was kissing a girl. I don't want to see him so I told Jungkook to eat at another restaurant. He look at me for a while and ask me

“Is it him ? ”His voice was rough, maybe he really wanted to eat at this restaurant. When I was about to say no,  he walk to the table, I can see anger written on this forehead. He pointed at Luhan and shout

“Is it you? ”

I mentally face palm my self. Why is he embarrassing himself in public like that?  Is it because of me ? Nah, he can't be, we just know each other and he is not my boyfriend ........

I ran to Jungkook and

“Janice? ”Luhan say with his eyes wide open.

“I didn't expect you to be here, by the way, who is he? Have you move on? Have you found someone better than me?  I bet you can't .With that look on your face, no one will want to be your boyfriend. And.... ”Luhan say while smirking. I swear I will chop of this dick if I see that smirk again. But before he Finnish his sentence, he was cut of by Jungkook.

“Will you shut your dirty mouth before I chop your balls off? Don't act like you don't know who am I to her. I'm her boyfriend of course. If I'm not, why would I be in a restaurant treating her a meal. Ya.... Right maybe it's just a treat, but why would I bother to walk in front of her ex and scream? Embarrassing myself for fun? Oh that's stupid. But if it's for Janice, it's OK. Fuck of ass.  If you need to PDA, please get a room, don't ruin the customers appetite. ”By that he pull me away. Tears.... They were flowing out of my eyes.

Jungkook hug me and try to comfort me. I am really happy to have a friend like that. His future girlfriend will be the luckiest girl on earth.

Suddenly he let go of me and say.

“Janice, I ...I.... I..... I like you. ”Jungkook say to me. Wow! Am I dreaming? I pinch my self, but he'll no I wasn't  it hurts! My cheeks.

“From the first day I met you, I have my eyes on you. I really like you and I felt that you are really different from other girls. I bet that someone has already tell you that our dance team is very hard to get in. The real reason is because a lot of girls wanted to join in order to get close to me. They want me as their boyfriend because of my looks and my money. I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?  ”He ask me.

“Yes. Of course, but better don't leave me like that jerk you saw just now. He left me for that bitch yet spit at me just now. ”I said.

“of course, you are the live of my life.”he said and I gibe him a what the he'll face.

Wow! I'm so happy! I'm going to tell my girls about that.

Authors note
Thank you for your support. I hope I will update soon because my exams are near and I didn't study yet. Love ya.. 😘