Part2:How It Started pt2

Jungkook P.O.V

I was in class revising my notes until I spotted the girl I dreamt about. “This can't be true! ”I thought to myself .I pinch my self on the cheek to make sure o wasn't dreaming. “ahh !wow it hurts, I'm awake but it still can't be true ”

“Hello ,my name is Janice, nice to meet you, I hope we can get along well. ”the girl said.

“This is crazy. ”I mumble to my self.

Her seat were next to mines. She came to her seat and set her things.

“Hey, have we met before, you look familiar. ”Janice ask me with a curious face

“I'm sure we haven't, but you look familiar too. ”I replied her.

How could she not look familiar when I see her every night in my dreams. I ask her if she had chosen a club and she says that she haven't decide .That's great cause our schools dance club is going to be canceled because we only have 9 people,  but is she joins our club , then we will be able to survive........ at least this year.

After school, I brought her to our schools studio and surprisingly she dances well .

This is crazy, how can my dreams be real, she just looks exactly the same as the girl in my dreams. The girl that I love in my dreams and the girl I've hurt in my dreams. Could it be possible if that's our past life's?  Did she had the same dream I had? What if fate brings us back together and gives us another chance to love each other.

I must be crazy!It's not possible! Past lives are not real anyway.

-------back at home ----------
It was already late at night and I just came home from my tution. After I showered I just and go to sleep.

It turns out too much things had happen today and I couldn't even sleep I was thinking about “Her”and the possibility and I just kept toss and turning until I felt tired and I just slept without noticing.

Author's note
Hey, I've update it in jungkook pov. I know it's short and it doesn't make any sense but I promise to try making the story more interesting, thanks for the views (I know it's barely read by anyone and there's only 4views or maybe even less. But thanks anyway)