My Love from the Past and present

Janice P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of my mother screaming. which is freaking annoying.

“Mom! I've already woke up! Stop shouting!” I shout from my bed

What the he'll can't you let me sleep for a while? Five more minutes should be OK, I mean five minutes is also time but, can't I just have a look at what will happen next? Why does God gives ‘us’another chance? Did something went wrong in the past? Or are we really ment to be? It's not like I don't want to be, I'm his girl after all. But..... Is past life even real? But why does the old lady said that the past will repeat! Ugh this is so stressful! I'm going to have pimple soon enough!

I did my morning routine and went down to have breakfast.

After breakfast I ran to school and I saw Jungkook .

“Hey,Good morning Kookie. ”I hug him and whisper in his ear.

He Peck my head and hug me

“Good morning, my princess. ”Jungkook say

“Hey Janice, did you have a dream last night? Who is that guy you almost kiss but hit him in the head? ”Jungkook say.

“I don't know, but how the hell did you know? ”I ask him.

“Duh, we are two bodies one heart. Now tell me who is it. ”says Jungkook.

“I don't know but I hear you say that he is the “Prince ”but he acts like a jerk. I don't know. I hope the “past thinngi is fake or the pass would not repeat. I don't want to be engaged to someone other than you. ”I say to him with a serious tone.

“You better be. ”Jungkook say laughing.

“Yah! Let's go to class or we will be late! ”

While we were walking to class. Jungkook ask me to go shopping with him after school.

“Hey Janice, let's go shopping after school. ”Jungkook ask him.

“Today is Jimin Hyungs birthday, let's get him a gift together. ”

“OK ,are you sure it's not a date? ”I ask him

“Then let me correct my sentence. Do you want to go on a date with me? We also need to buy Jimins gift on the way, today is his birthday .By the way tonight we are going to celebrate his birthday together, wanna join? Grace and Nylvia are also going. ”He ask me

“Sure, why not, just let me call my mom to inform her first. ”I said happily

“Mom,  I'm going out with a friend tonight .”I said to my mom on the phone.

“Alright sweety, as long you come back before midnight or you will have to stay at your friend's house, I'm not for you that late. ”My mom say.

Classroom
“Hey Janice, come sit here. ”Grace and Nylvia said together pointing on a chair asking me to sit.

“Hey Janice, today is Jimin's birthday, are you going to celebrate with us? ”Nylvia ask me.

“Of course, Jungkook told me just now. We are going to get a gift after school. ”I said.

“Cool, what are you going to wear and what did you plan to buy for him. ”

“I don't know, can you guys give me some ideas? ”I ask them.

“I've bought him a Gucci slipper, and I'm going to wear a white T-shirt ,jeans with red converse high. ”Nylvia say.

“I've bought him a Supreme T-shirts and I'm going to wear a short dress with Niki Air. ”