1"

After finishing university in America with Eun He, we both decided to stay in New York, America.

Eun He and I went to Harvard University, I took the business course and she took the law course.

I was the CEO of my own business in America and Eun He was probably the best lawyer ever.

I wasn't completely away from South Korea since I had a branch there.

It had been six years after graduation high school and I am now 24, living a big life.

"Yah, I really miss Tae Hyung now.", Eun He rolled her chair towards me. She came by for lunch.

"You have a boyfriend now, what are you saying?", I asked her. "Exactly what I said. It's been six years and we didn't even keep in touch as we promised.", she sighed.

I wasn't in contact with Jung Kook either, we were both busy.

"Well.. do you want to see him again?", I questioned her as I took a spoonful of my rice.

"Of course. But what do I say to my boyfriend?", she banged her head on my table.

"Tell him the truth?", I chuckled. "No, that's dumb..", she groaned. I rolled my eyes and ate a piece of my pork.

"Look, he's probably living his life with someone else. You don't know.. but if you want to meet him then let's try to find him.", I mentioned.

"How? BTS is taking a break right now.", she shrugged. "Oh yeah.", I sighed.

"Hey, Miss Eva. The person who is applying as your assistant is here for his interview.", a staff opened the door and told me.

"Thank you, please let him in.", I put my lunch away and Eun He sat behind the table with me.

"Good morning, Miss.", a male figure walked in. He looked familiar to me, I gave Eun He a look and she thought the same.

"Sung Min?!", Eun He and I shouted. He bowed and took a seat.

"Okay, lets just start then.", I sighed and opened my little notebook.

"Why do you want this job?", I asked him. He smiled, "I need more money to help my family live, we're on the tight budget and the money will help my family to go live a better life.", he replied. "Awww..", Eun He mentioned as I was taking notes on my book.

"Do you think you fit this job? If yes, why?", I asked. "Yes because I am really organised and persistent.", he quickly replied and I nodded.

Then my phone rang, "Hold up a sec.", I smiled nervously.

"Yes, mum?", I asked her. "Get back home right now and bring my favourite Eun He too!", she screamed through the phone, letting everybody hear her.

"What's wrong?", I asked. "Shut up you kid, come back home. Or you will regret it!", she scoffed.

"Okay! Now?", I yelled. "Yes now!", I hung up and stood up.

"Eun He, we have to go now. We'll stop by at Milan first to shop.", I grabbed my bags and my sunglasses.

"Okay! I'm excited!", she jumped and took her bags and her hat.

"Sung Min.", I called his name. He turned to face me, "It's nice seeing you again. Interview is done, you are now my assistant.", I mentioned, he smiled happily.

"You will start your work tomorrow, do everything for me. You're in charge. I'll be back.. I don't know.. soon?", I chuckled and waved.

Eun He and I took a taxi to go to my private airport for business purposes and we both took a private jet to go to Milan first since we didn't bring any clothes.

We shopped quickly and went to back to Seoul.

"My Seo Yun is back!", my mum and dad ran up to me and hugged me, I hugged them back.

"Yep, it's me.", I giggled. They both pulled Eun He in for a hug too.

"We've missed you guys!", dad shouted. "Same here!", Eun He and I replied.

Then we all pulled out from the hug, "Do you both know why we told you to come here?", my mum smirked.

"It's probably because you need someone to choose your outfits.", I laughed. "Wrong but right..", she sighed.

Mum and dad pulled us to the living room and there they were, BTS. Smiling at us, except for Jung Kook.

They all ran up to hug me and Eun He but Jung Kook stayed seated.

"It's been six damn years!", Seok Jin yelled. "I know.. we are so sorry!", I yelled back.

"Jung Kook, what are you doing sitting there? The girl you cherished and talked about on our tour is here!", Nam Joon rose his voice.

"It's okay if he doesn't want to see me.", I sighed and looked down as Jung Kook walked out of my house.

"He couldn't stop bragging on how pretty you are to everyone. He talked about you while we were performing, but I don't know what happened now.", Ji Min stated.

"I'm not even pretty.", I muffled.

"It's probably because we told him to marry you.", mum sighed. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"What?!", I shouted and looked at everyone.

"It's been six years.", I laughed nervously. "I think my feelings for him are completely gone right now.", I shrugged.

"We'll give some time for you to bond, if it doesn't work out then you can find someone else.", dad explained.

"Okay, I thought you're actually forcing me to.", I released a breath of relief.

"But, I would prefer you to be with him than anyone else.", mum laughed. I groaned and clung onto Eun He.

"And Tae, what about you? Having someone particular?", I eyed him. "Yeah, I kinda do.", he hint a little smile.

"Eun He, I have been waiting for you.", he smiled at my best friend. He smiled and hugged her.

"Oh, you and Jung Kook will hang out tomorrow.", mum smiled.

"Okay..", I sighed. "Just have a drink, it's been six years after all.", she shrugged.

"What if my feelings for him crawls back?", I asked her.

"Tell him when it's happening.", she smiled and caressed my cheek.