12"

The reason behind the name 12" is because it's Christmas time.

Tae Hyung and Eun He were getting married.

I was the matron of honour and I slipped the dress Eun He picked on me. I got the blue dress and her other maids are wearing different colours.

As I was dressing, I realised that Jung Kook hasn't proposed to me yet, for the real marriage

As I was dressing, I realised that Jung Kook hasn't proposed to me yet, for the real marriage. I was pretty heart broken— I thought he really meant it. Even though, these past months, we had been so lovey dovey.

I heaved a long sigh as I applied make up on my face. Jung Kook was dressing himself behind me, I could see him on my mirror. I was just eyeing him, I wanted him to be my real husband.

Maybe I should be the one who proposes.

Jung Kook was the groomsman and so with the other BTS members.

He looks so good in suits, when can I have him wearing his best suit on my wedding?

"Let's go, beautiful.", he tapped my back and held my hand. I sighed and nodded. We got picked up by the limo. We arrived at the place and I walked in the dressing room as Jung Kook went to find Tae Hyung.

"You look so beautiful!", I ran up to Eun He. She smiled and thanked me. "Look at you, I picked the right dress!", she squealed.

"It's time.", Eun He's dad opened the door. She took a deep breath and we all exit. I was up to go first, with Jung Kook. He offers his arm and I linked my arm with his.

"Ready?", he smiled at me. "I was born ready.", I laughed. "3,2,1.", he counted. We walked slowly and smiled to everyone, we then arrived at the front and we split up on the sides.

Not trying to sound desperate but, I didn't want him to stop holding me.

—————

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Groom, you make kiss the bride.", the celebrant says. Tae Hyung kissed Eun He and the congregation stood up and cheered.

We all the went to reception party. Foods were served and we ate. Eun He walked up to me on the dance floor as I was by myself, "How's Jung Kook?", she asked. "I don't know.. we love each other but, he said he would marry me for real but he haven't proposed.", I frowned.

"It's all going to be okay. Maybe he's nervous.", she hugged me and I hugged back. "Where is he?", she asked. "With his hyungs, I don't mind it.", I shrugged. "I have a sur—", she was about to say something but she got cut off.

"It's time for the bride to throw the flower!", the celebrant shouted. Eun He smiled and walked away. I knew that smile, she was hiding something.

All the ladies ran in but I didn't, I was married.

"3, 2, 1!"

Eun He was about to throw it but she stopped, everyone was confused. She turned and pulled me to the middle of the dance floor, "W-What are you doing?", I asked her as she gave me the bouquet of flowers. The ladies around me was all confused and whispering about me.

Then Jung Kook walked closer to me with a smirk, he had the mic with him. "You know, how much I adore you? How I would sacrifice my life just for you, alley rat? You make me so happy and yet mad and depressed but, you are the one for me. I've been in love with you since almost seven years ago now. First time we met, we were fighting— I didn't like you that much.", he laughed as other people was admiring us.

"You called me a pig and I wasn't your bias in BTS but you still love me, you care about me, you know what I need. But, enough of this bullshit. I am totally in love with you, I can't get out.", he knelt down slowly and held out a box. I hid my face with the flowers as I was starting to cry. The guests were cheering and some of them were crying as well. He was speaking in English as most of the guests weren't Koreans, he wanted everybody to know. He was so sweet.

"So, Seo Yun Wilson or Eva Wilson.. will you marry me, you alley rat?", he opened the ring box. I was crying so much and I nodded. I gave him my hand and he placed the ring on my finger.

He stood up and wiped my tears. He pulled me in and kissed me. I laughed against his lips as he was smiling. The guests were crazily screaming and cheering. I was finally getting a real marriage, I was happy.

The slow music brought every couple in the dance floor but, since Jung Kook and I weren't a fan of slow music, we grinned at each other and walked to the garden.

"Oh my god, its cold.", I pursued my lips as I walked out. "Here.", Jung Kook gave me his suit. "Oh, you didn't throw it this time.", I laughed. He rolled his eyes with a smile and held my hips.

"A-Ah! Look it's snowing, Jung Kook!", I held my hand out. He smiled at the sight of the falling snows and then looked at me.

"You are so beautiful.", he whispered and placed both his hands on my waist. I tugged my  hands on his neck and smiled.

"I guess this is just the beginning.", he mentioned and smirked. "I guess so.", I chuckled.

"May I have this kiss?", he looked at my lips and back at my eyes. "Of course.", I smiled. He was leaning very slowly and planted a gentle kiss on my lips.

I deepened the kiss and his breath hitch at my sudden movement, my hands travel to cup his cheeks. His hands were shaking on my back as he was pulling me closer and closer.

"I'm really happy that you gave me another chance to prove my love to you.", he whispered against my lips. "I'm glad I did.", I replied.

—————

A/N: this book is ending very soon