6"

[JJK'S POV]

I lied to her.

It wasn't the drugs.

It was me.

Why am I still with Hye Ji?! Why?! God, please, forgive me and give me a break.

Please give Seo Yun a break from hurting so much.

"Good morning.", a voice appeared. It was Seo Yun with her luggage. "Let's go.", I replied.

We walked to the taxi, I opened the door for her and she sat in. Then she rudely slammed the door close. Before I could get in, the taxi drove off. I ran trying catching for it but it was too fast.

I took another taxi quickly to catch my plane. It was boarding time and I was seated next to Seo Yun, we were waiting for everyone to get seated. The plane was still on the ground.

"Why did you do that?", I asked her. She just shrugged and put her earphones on. I sighed and turned away.

"Seo Yun—", I tried to have a conversation with her. She gave me a dirty look and pulled her earphones, "Shut up! Can't you tell that I am disappointed in you right now?! I'm only agreeing to this whole thing for my parents. I am getting the divorce papers later.", she mentioned as she pressed the assistant button

"Yes— Oh! Miss Eva, it's nice to meet you again!", the flight attendant bowed at her. Seo Yun smiled back, "Hello, Carol. I was just wondering if you could get me out of here and let me swap to my jet?", Seo Yun asked.

She has her own jet? Damn, what's her job?

"Of course, Miss Eva. Let me help you!", the flight attendant took her hand carry and walked her out. I relieved a breath and slammed my back on my seat.

Long trip to Venice by myself.

Well, well. Maybe not by myself.

—————

[WSY'S POV]

I arrived at Venice and took the taxi to go to the hotel. All the staffs greeted me, "Salve (Hello), Miss Eva!", they waved at me. I smiled and waved at all them back.

I walked to the receptionist and I asked, "Hey you all, I missed you. I am back for a bit now, may I have the card to my room?", I smiled at their sweet faces.

"Certo! (Of course) Miss Eva.", they all clapped their hands and gave me the card. "Grazie!", I bowed a little at them and went inside the lift.

I walked in and jumped onto the bed. "I am having my own holiday, I am not going around with a brainless dickhead like him, aha!", I smiled to myself.

Then the door clicked so I sat up and looked. Jung Kook and Hye Ji walked in, hands together.

"Oh, you're kidding me.", I gave Jung Kook a glare.

"No, get out this is our room.", Hye Ji chuckled. I stood up and crossed my arms, I was wearing stilettos so I was much, much taller than her this time.

(A/N: Seo Yun is 173cm And Jung Kook is 185cm in this story okay c: )

"I own this hotel.", I winked down at Hye Ji. "You may happily leave this hotel because I am kicking you out.", I added with a sweet-violent grin on my red coloured lips.

"You can't ruin my vacation with my boyfriend!", her voice rose. I giggled sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, ahjumma.", I placed my hands on my hips. "Excuse me?", she scoffed.

"You may be excused, goodbye!", I said as I shoved her out of my hotel room. I grabbed my business phone and called my securities, "Get the girl who just exit my room, grab her and send her back to South Korea. Or North?", I called them and they said okay, then I hung up.

"Then what am I supposed to do?", Jung Kook asked. I called the securities again, "Intruder in my room, please take him—", I was about to tell the securities but he ended the call for me.

"Follow your girlfriend.", I pointed at the door.

"Okay, I was supposed to spend this honeymoon with her anyways, not you.", he rolled his eyes and walked out.

"Why don't you care about me? My mind is trembling with unanswered questions. I hope you will get your shit together and answer them. Before I leave you this time.", I muffled to myself as I covered my body with my blanket.

I took a shower and got myself dressed up to take a walk around the city by myself. 

People around Venice don't go around shopping with normal-average clothing

People around Venice don't go around shopping with normal-average clothing. Fashion is an important thing in Italy.

I walked around the streets and just admired the shops. I went inside a jewellery store and spoiled myself with a necklace.

My husband can't even spoil me with love so I should just love and spoil myself.

I went to a Gucci store and bought three new shirts for Tae Hyung. He is a big fan of Gucci, he spoils himself a lot.

I went to a Chanel store and bought some dresses and bags for Hope and Eun He. Of course, some for my eomma too.

Hm, how about Appa?

He likes Australian barbecue so I will just make some when I get home. Maybe I should buy him a bag? No, a shirt? He never tells me his needs, ugh! What—

Then a sudden hand gripped my wrist. I turned around and it was Jung Kook.

I thought he was finally going to apologise and enjoy this honeymoon with me other than with that roach. I smiled at him as he was looking at me.

"Hm? I'm waiting for my apology—", I mentioned but he cut me off.

"Our parents asked for a picture! Hurry! They're getting suspicious!", he took his phone out, "Smile..", he took a picture and ran off.

I sighed and walked again.

The smiles you see in pictures, you will never know if they are real or not because you always have to pose for a picture.

The power of a picture is pretty scary, huh?

I hope you will learn something about how I smile in pictures, Jung Kook.