10"

"Well, I guess this is our new house

"Well, I guess this is our new house.", I sighed as I opened the doors. "Are pretty bummed our new house is in New York, not Seoul?", I asked him.

"It's alright, my hyungs and I are thinking splitting up in our new ways. It's the best for all of us, since we are all getting married and all.", he walked in and put our luggages down.

"But, don't worry. Tae Hyung and Eun He are going to live right next door after their wedding in Christmas.", I smiled at him as we both as on the couch.

"This house is so big, who bought this for us?", I laughed. "My parents did, they said this house will fit our big family in the future.", he replied.

I looked away, feeling flustered. The thought of us having a family stopped my heart. My cheeks felt hot and I looked away from his eyes.

Then a sudden grip tightened on my wrist, it then pulled me. "Jung Kook— woah!", I jolted as he pinned me down on the couch.

"W-What are y-y-you doing?", I stuttered as I looked down at my chest, his stare was too strong for me.

"You know how much I've missed those peachy-pink natural, plump lips of yours? Your lips, they taste like sweet peach. And your beautiful-deep brownish hazel eyes, God. They always twinkle when you look at me. Your long, thin hair— they are brown, like chocolate ; smells like roses.", he paused and closed his eyes. I looked at his expression, his face was tinted bright red on his tan skin and his face was relaxed.

He opened his eyes, "And, the way you smile at me, heart struck. Your ugly and loud, yet adorable laugh is the best music I've ever heard. The smell of your natural scent, not your perfume but you— it's amazing. It's like vanilla with honey together. The way you touch me, it warms me up, I've been hidden under the cold for the last six years but not anymore ; your touch is like the sun and my skin is like ice. My skin is sunkissed by you and it melts. My heart melts.", he took a long break and just stroked my cheek with his thumb.

I gave him a smile because, I was happy. I was happy to hear what he really thought of me. All of it. I was finally hearing the things he had in his mind and heart.

"Don't let me start when you whip your hair— you are so sexy.", he giggled and I chuckled. "And when you fight, I can't tell you how attractive you are ; you are so brave and independent. You don't rely on others, you rely on yourself first. You take risks because you are not afraid to face consequences. Most importantly, you put others before yourself. You have such a kind, warm and loyal heart and not to mention that it is very fragile. I broke your heart many times but you fixed your heart— yourself. This time, this time.. I will be the one to fix it if it breaks again. I am not going to hurt you again because— b-because..", he took a deep breath and looked at me even deeper. I looked down to his lips and then up his eyes again.

"I love you.", he mentioned. His tears slowly falling one by one. I gave him a soft smile and cupped his face as I wiped his tears away.

"Thank you, Jung Kook. For telling me everything. Now, what are you waiting for? Kiss me.", I winked at him. He laughed and lowered himself. He kissed me passionately as he was still hovering on top of me.

Those lips, indescribable. It was soft, sweet, and just perfect. Jung Kook did change, he grew up. He learned on how to express his feelings right.

I linked my arms to hug his neck to deepen the kiss. "Please stay with me forever.", Jung Kook whisper against my lips. "Of course.", I smiled against his.

I then turned, I was pinning him down this time.

"You idiot, asshole, pig— ugh! You are the only one that can make me so furious and angry.", I laughed as he laughed as well. "But you always gave me mix signals and shit, so I was so confused. Although, you are the only one that can stop my heart. You are the reason I want to wake up every morning, which is pretty annoying because you're always in my mind! You've had hurt me so fucking bad but look at me now, falling for your little tic tac dick again. To be honest I don't know if I'm angry or love-confessing right now.", I rolled my eyes as he poke his tongue out.

"Argh! I love you!", I screamed and groaned. I rolled off the couch and fell on the floor.

"Why?! I'm bad at love, I don't know what to do.", I rolled around the floor as Jung Kook was laughing like a chicken again.

"Well, Seo Yun, love is dangerous after all.", he smiled at me and picked me up. My legs were encircling his hips at the front of his body and my arms were hugging his neck.

"Jung Kook..", I whispered his name. "I'm glad to see you again.", I smiled and kissed him. He suddenly kissed me back and we both smiled.

"I will never leave you again.", he whispered.

"I know.", I giggled.

"Just hold me tight right now.", he pecked my cheek. I nodded we both hit our foreheads together, gently. Just in silence but, our hearts were loud.

"You're the only one that can make my heart beat like this.", I whispered. He chuckled, "Same.", his breath hit my face.

"You know what, give me your hand.", he pulled his head away. I gave him my hand and pulled our wedding ring off.

"Let's get ourselves a real marriage.", he smiled. "Not this arranged one because I remember I didn't kiss you and I didn't even ask you to marry me.", he added.

"Really? You would do that for me?", I asked him.

"Of course, anything to make you happy, Seo Yun. And this will make me the happiest man.", he pecked my forehead.

Now this is real love.

Thank you, Jung Kook. For everything.