4"

I was woken up by a phone call on my business phone, "H-Hello?", I yawned.

"Sorry, to wake you up Miss Eva. I totally forgot about the time zones.", It was Sung Min.

"It's okay, Don't call me Miss, only you don't have to be so formal with me.", I replied. "What's up?", I asked.

"I was wondering if I should come by to South Korea, maybe organise the Korean branch for you while you're also there?", he asked.

"Of course yeah, just take my private jet. Tell Hope to be in charge. I trust her with all my life.", I responded.

"I don't think I know a Hope around.", he said. "Oh, just look at their name pins.", I groaned.

"Okay, see you soon.", he hung up. "WAKE UP ALLEY RAT!", the door flung open and I pulled my blanket up to cover up my face.

"Come on, its time to treat your future husband banana milk.", Jung Kook picked me up by his shoulders and I gasped.

"I just want to sleep.. I was working at home last night after our date.", I yawned.

[JJK'S POV]

"No, you're lying!", I scoffed. I then put her body down to carry her bridal style. Her head was resting on my chest, like a baby. She was tired, she had dark eye bags.

But, she looked so peaceful and beautiful. I almost forgotten how beautiful she was.

Her little breaths could be heard and I just smiled at the sight of her. Eun He was still sleeping so I brought Seo Yun out with me.

I took her to the guest room and placed her on the bed. She snuggled in the pillows and smiled in her sleep. I caressed her cheeks and smiled on how perfect she looked

She was like an angel I met in person.

"You are glowing, Seo Yun.", I stroked her bangs. "When will I stop hurting you?", I chuckled to myself.

"I want to learn on how to love you again.", I groaned silently. Then her eyes fluttered open.

"I heard everything.", she poked out her tongue. My face went hot and averted my eyes away.

"I was just kidding, I really want to move on from your blob fishy ass.", I defended myself.

"You are a fucking mud piece of expired milk.", she insulted me back, but it didn't make sense so we both laughed.

"I'm tired okay? Leave me alone.", she hissed. I pointed my middle finger out and laughed.

"Next time, I will bite all your fingers off.", she stated and went back to sleep. I groaned and exit the room.

I went to the living room and watched some movies, after two hours Seo Yun walked down. Her singlet was totally rolled up, stopped underneath her bra and her sweat pants were under her hips a little, revealing a hint that she was wearing a red laced underwear.

My face went hot at the sight of her and looked away. "Good morning you pig, it's rude how you just looked at me and looked away.", she chuckled.

"Um, c-check your clothes..", I mentioned. She gasped, "A-Ah.. I-I..", I looked at her and she was so red as she was fixing her clothes. She was so cute, her cold self was gone.

"Y-You pervert! You didn't see anything right?!", he voice rose due to her embarrassment.

"I did and you are so sexy.", I laughed. She took off her slipper and threw it at me. That move reminded me back in high school.