14"

Best day of my life, the real one this time. You guessed it, my real wedding. It took me a long time to explain to everyone why we were getting married again but it was all settled.

 It took me a long time to explain to everyone why we were getting married again but it was all settled

Jung Kook and I decided to get married in spring, in April.

"Let's go, kiddo.", my dad offered his arm, I knew it, it was time. I wrapped my hands on his arm and all the congregation stood up as it was my turn.

I smiled at everyone and Eun He was secretly fangirling at the front, with her beautiful bridesmaid dress, and with her gorgeous baby boy inside her belly. Sung Min winked at me as he was my bridesman, I just silently giggled.

I stoped at the front and Jung Kook took my hand. He was crying, I was so.. I don't know, I kinda felt fluttered that I made him cry on our wedding day. My dad gave me to Jung Kook and I cupped his face to wipe his tears.

"Don't cry.", I whispered with a light laugh. He coughed, "I'm not crying.", he chuckled and snuffled his nose.

vows —♡

"I, Jung Kook Jeon will always be there for you, keeping you behind me, you will always be loved and you will be happy with me. You make me the happiest person since you came to my life, so thank you for that. Even though, I've broken your hearts many time, you still gave me another chance. After this day, I will ensure you, I will be the best husband for you and start a family together. I will stay with you forever, after death even. You alley rat, I hated you at the beginning but not anymore, I love you so damn much. Sometimes, I think I'm too good for you but no, you are too good for me. When I see you, it's like I'm seeing an angel in real life", he started crying a bit. I shed a tear also but I smiled.

"You know who I am, I am the one for you. Since the beginning. I, Eva Wilson will always take care of you, feed you, get mad at you, love you, and insult you, and also make fun of you. Because that's how our relationship develops, we insult each other but, we are so madly, deeply in love. There's just no end. At the beginning, I didn't like you as much. I loathed you but, my heart started to feel heavy. That was when I discovered feelings for you. It was bunch of emotions and it wrecked me. I was confused, we both were. You weren't treating me right, I was hurt but you, Jung Kook, you fixed it. The heart that you broke multiple of times. I am looking forward for our future together.", I mentioned.

The congregation were laughing many times as they were listening to our vows.

We placed our wedding rings on each other.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, You may kiss the bride

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, You may kiss the bride.", the priest smiled. Jung Kook and I grinned at each other, he pushed me down, and all my body was weighing down on his arms. We both laughed and kissed.

—————

After the wedding and the reception party, Jung Kook and I went home, we went into our room as he was picking me up bridal style.

"We're married Jung Kook! I never dreamt of this when we were younger.", I laughed as I slammed myself on the bed.

"Hey, Seo Yun?", his gentle voice appeared. "Yeah?", I asked. "Does that mean we can start a family now? I really want kids.", he smiled at me.

"I want kids too.", I laughed at him. "Do you want to do it now? Or are you tired?", he cupped my face. "I'm wide awake, I just got married, to you!", I giggled.

"So, do you want to do it?", he smiled with his red face. "Yes, lets do it. I want a girl so I'm gonna pray before we do it.", I laughed. He pecked my forehead and caressed my arms.

(A/N: not going to be smut ok, I'm so sorry but I want to keep this pure bc this is rlly cute rn don't @ me, y'all can imagine the smut scene)

❚❚❚

We did it. He was amazing, we were happy starting a family together.

We were meant for each other.