8"

"Good morning.", a voice woke me up. I sat up and smudged the sleep off my eyes. I realised that Jung Kook was sleeping on the couch.

"You know, you could've just slept with me. We're kinda married.", I shrugged. I noticed that he was already dressed.

"Where do you think you're going? I need to spend this time with you. Venice is a nice place but it's not fun spending this time by myself.", I sighed as I walked up to him to fix his messy tie.

"I need to meet someone.", he explained as he looked down at my fingers. "Do I trust you? Who is it?", I looked at him while fixing it.

"Hye Ji. But don't worry, it's nothing like that. I am not wasting the chance I have left.", he smiled at me.

"Oh, okay. That's fine because if you are lying, I have spies everywhere watching your every move.", I tapped his chest after I finished fixing his tie.

"That's fine, like I said, I'm really not going to waste this chance.", he chuckled and I nodded in response.

"Jung Kook, can you like, hang out with just me for this whole trip? You don't need to meet Hye Ji.", I sighed as I looked up at his eyes.

"But do you want to meet your brother?", he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No. I want to just be with you.", I replied. I realised what I said and my face went hot.

"Please.", I bumped my forehead on his hard chest.

What are you doing Seo Yun?! Whatever, he's my husband now. I can pretty much do anything as a wife.

"It's been six years, you know how much I've missed you? I liked the thought of how we were so in love back then.", I smiled to myself as I said that. He chuckled and hugged me.

"Okay, Seo Yun. You are my wife after all, I will always put you first.", he rested his chin on my head.

I didn't know if we were being real or not but, whatever it was, it felt real. I felt a real marriage.

"Hey, Jung Kook?", I called out his name as he was still hugging me. "Yeah?", his gentle voice exit his mouth.

It was so soothing, it was soft.

"I'm hungry. Can we go eat breakfast?", I pouted against his shirt.

"Of course, lets go downstairs to eat.", he laughed. I got dressed and we both went to the lobby.

We got into the restaurant and we both sat on a table. We ordered food and ate them.

"How was it?", he smiled. "Great.", I smiled back. "Oh!", he smudged something off my lips with his thumb. My cheeks went red hot and I looked down.

"By the way, what happened to Rosie?", I shot my head up, I was so curious.

"I don't know. She's gone, somewhere. The last time I saw her was two years ago. She left because she had caused so much trouble with everyone in South Korea.", he shrugged.

"God, she was my best friend. I wonder where she went.", I sighed as I rested my chin on my palm.

"Maybe back in Australia?", he asked. "No, appa told me her family sold their house and moved away.", I replied.

"E-Eva?", a voice haunted me until now. I revolved my head around, "Rosie?", my eyes widened in shock.

She was bald, she was skinny, pale and just lifeless.

"What are you doing here?", I ran up to her. She cried and hugged me. "Don't tell me..", I whispered.

"I'm here because I wanted to spend my last couple of weeks with the best places.", she cried on my chest. I couldn't help but to shed a tear.

Yes, she might've had done some bad things but seeing her in that state broke me.

"What happened to you?", I said as I hugged her tighter. "I'm diagnosed with cervix cancer, stage 4.", she cried harder.

"Do you need money for treatment? Take as much as you need.", I said after I gasped.

"It's too late now, Eva. I'm so sorry for everything.", she cried louder.

"Rosie, lets go. We need to go back.", a nurse mentioned. "Goodbye, Eva.", she released me and she went out.

I stood there, dumbfounded. I then ran straight away to the toilet. "It's my fault, isn't it?", I asked to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Sung Min's family is not in a good state and I left that boy because I was a bitch! Why?!", I shouted.

"And, Jung Kook is in danger because of me too. It's all my fault, right?", I cried.

"EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT!", I sobbed and punched the mirror. The mirror shuddered and my hand was my just completely bleeding.

I cried and knelt on the floor, "I'm sorry everyone.. I'm so sorry.", I watched my bloody hand as I was crying. Then, the toilet door banged open.

"SEO YUN!", a body held me at the front. It was Jung Kook. "Jung Kook.. I'm sorry!", I cried as I slammed my head lower on his chest. I started crying louder and louder.

The pain I felt was the numb in my heart, I couldn't feel any pain on my hand.

"Seo Yun.. No. None of these are you fault. Please don't do this to yourself..", I heard him crying silently, he probably didn't want me to see him cry.

"I heard everything. I'm so sorry, Seo Yun!", he hugged me tighter. I just sobbed again and again on his chest.

"I'm so sorry.. Jung Kook. I think I'm falling in love with you again.", I blurted it out, at that point I didn't care. I wanted him to know.

I didn't even know why I said that, my lips knew I was in love with him before my brain or my heart.

He was silent.

I didn't expect a reply.

He just tapped my back, indicating me to calm down. "I just want you to be happy, I'm sorry.", I whispered.

"I am happy that I can be with you.", he caressed my cheek and lifted my chin off his chest. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me gently.

It was filled with sadness, worries, comfort and there was definitely love in there.

Probably the best kissed I have ever received.

I kissed back deeper, to imply that I wanted to have his lips longer on mine. It was like a perfect puzzle piece, it fit perfectly.

He kissed me back again, deeper this time. He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears softly.

"Trust me, I'm falling for you already. Again.", he whispered.