11"

"Hello, Jung Kook~!", I shouted his name— half asleep. I didn't get a reply so I rubbed the other side of the bed with my hand and legs.

He wasn't there.

I panicked, I roared around the house, the only thing I found was his non-presence. I was about to search around the neighbourhood but I realised that the door was unlocked.

There was a sticky note on the door, Hye Ji.

"Little girl, you can't have Jung Kook and your brother at the same time. It's unfair for me :(
poor you, princess. There's no Prince Charming fighting for your fights. Come find me and I will release them. Here's the address, see you."

"Um, bitch, if I can't both of them then neither can you? Sometimes I question if you're a trained spy or not.", I twitched. I quickly washed, changed and drove to the address with my car.

I didn't even care about the speed limits, I needed to see Jung Kook. He's mine not hers.

"Call Mum.", I said to my car. "EOMMA!", I shouted as she picked up. "What?", she groaned.

"Hye Ji kidnaped Jung Kook.", I replied. "I know, we know. Spies are behind your car, you'll be fine.", she mentioned. I then hung up and sped up again.

"Hold on, Jung Kook.", I whispered to myself as I pressed my foot against the gas pedal even harder.

I then arrived at the place and I stomped my stilettos on the rocky ground. I signalled the other spies with a nod. They threw me a gun and I caught it with my right hand. I placed the gun in my coat inner pocket.

I opened the old-dull, wooden door and walked in confidently as my stilettos were making clicking sounds.

"Yah! Hye Ji, I'm not saying I'm not scared of you but fortunately, that's exactly what I'm saying.", I tied my hair up into a ponytail as I was walking around to find her.

I walked closer to the screeching sounds, I opened the door and I found Jung Kook and an another male figure. "JUNG KOOK!", I knelt down and cupped his face. He was tied up on a wooden pole.

"Are you okay, baby?", I stroked his cheeks. He weakly nodded and smiled at me. "Please go away, I don't want her to hurt you.", he whispered.

"No, she's taking you away from me. You belong with me. This ends here.", I scoffed.

"That's my sister.", a voice appeared. "H-Huh?", I stuttered. "I'm your brother.. I'm Chung Hee. Your older brother, well not too old though.", he giggled. I was on the floor, frozen— just analysing him. He was tied up too, maybe he didn't love Hye Ji either.

"Oh, so you finally came.", a bitchy feminine voice appeared.

"Who says I wasn't going to?", I chuckled and stood up. She pointed that gun at me, I just rolled my eyes.

"Really? A gun? Can you handle fist fight?", I crossed my arms. She hesitated, she coughed, "Challenge accepted.", she tossed her gun away.

"You probably fight like a girl.", she rolled her eyes and pulled a fist out trying to punch me but, I stopped by squeezing her fist with my hand.

"Ah-hah? Then I will try to teach you how to fight like a girl. A real girl. Not you.", I smirked and punched her jaw, then I choked her throat with my hand and pushed her down.

Before she could get up, I jumped on her and punched her cheeks harshly.

"This is what you get for stealing my brother away.", I gave her a punch.

"This is what you get for drugging Jung Kook and using him!", I punched her again.

"And this is one is for fooling yourself.", I punched her harder than before. She fainted and I dusted off my hands. I stood up and all the spies walked in and took her away.

"That was just too easy, she doesn't look like a real spy.", I chuckled and untied my brother and Jung Kook.

"My Seo Yun!", Jung Kook hugged me tightly as I released him. "God, do you know how worried I was?", I punched his back while hugging me.

"Sorry, I woke up and I found myself here.", he laughed. "I will probably get lots of fine letters tomorrow because I was speeding up so fast.", I sighed.

"Seo Yun.", a voice appeared. It was my brother.

"It's nice seeing you again.", he smiled. "You're handsome, wow. Why am I like this when you're like that?", I laughed.

"I guess our parents did a better job on me.", he smirked. I punched his face, "Let me tie you up again.", I smiled. "A-Ah! Shirro..", he pouted.

"Hmph, okay.", I furrowed my eyebrows. "By the way, did you make Hye Ji pregnant?", I asked him. "She made herself pregnant, she kinda raped me. She drugged me, she drugged your... boyfriend?", he pointed at Jung Kook with curiosity.

"Husband.", I corrected. Chung Hee's eyes widened. "Husband? Already?", he gasped.

"Brother, I am 24. I have a stable job and I am a graduate of Harvard University Of Business. I think it's okay, I'll be fine.", I gave him thumbs up.

"Ahh! My little Seo Yun is all grown up.", he gave me a hug. I hugged him back, "You're only 26, uhm and I'm not little.", I slapped his back.

"You should find a wife.", I giggled.

"Maybe, I should. Do you have anyone for me?", he asked. "Hmm.. if you come to my building.. you can choose anyone.", I laughed.

"I'm coming tomorrow.", he grinned. "But, bro, I swear you're famous.", he eyes Jung Kook.

"I used to be the member of BTS. We're kinda split up.. I'm not sure.", Jung Kook smiled.

"Yes, you are in the band with the really good voices.", Chung Hee clapped his hands.

"Angelic voices you will hear when you arrive in heaven.", I sighed in admiration as I was eyeing Jung Kook. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Thank you for saving the both of us, you are the angel here.", Jung Kook mentioned with his soft eyes.