7"

Me: Eomma.. I can't do this. I want to go home. I need to go home.

Mum 💗: What's wrong?

Me: Jung Kook brought his girlfriend to Venice.

Mum 💗: She's a spy! Is that dumb boy not going to understand how dangerous she is?

Me: Eomma, she pointed a gun on MY wedding day but, your daughter fought with her and she fainted.

Mum 💗: Good job! You were taught well.

Mum 💗: And how dare SHE pointed a gun ON MY daughter.

Eomma: ugh eomma, don't you understand? Jung Kook doesn't love me. I want a real marriage, I can't live like this.

Mum 💗: I know, I know but the Golden Dusk (A/N: spying thing idk) knows about your wedding with Jung Kook. They all know he's in Venice with you and his girlfriend. They're holding hands and feeding each other and you're sitting with a phone texting me.

Me: that's creepy bc that's exactly what we're doing

Mum 💗: Honey, we got people everywhere.

Mum 💗: But Seo Yun, I need you to be his wife for a bit. Until we find your brother.

Me: for my brother? I'm in.

Mum 💗: great, you know how to fight, you're mentally strong, you're the one I'm proud to call my daughter.

Me: thanks mum

Mum 💗: I know you just smiled and awkwardly knee slapped yourself

Me: THATS EMBARRASSING DONT TELL ME and yeah I did that

Mum 💗: okay honey, your job is just be a wife. Literally. Let Jung Kook hang out with that pregnant ahjumma.

HAH mum you're an ahjumma too.

Me: wait, is she actually pregnant?

Mum 💗: yeah just two weeks

Me: WITH MY HUSBAND?

Mum 💗: No, with your brother

Me: wtf

Mum 💗: if you were still 18 I'm going to whoop your ass but it's ok

Me: Mum she's fucking disgusting

Me: And she's hanging out with Jung Kook

Mum 💗: I know

Mum 💗: maybe I could give you the pregnancy test she used and you could show Jung Kook

Me: that will be GREAT

Mum 💗: I'll give you it to you when you're back cause it's with me

Me: alright you're the best mum

Mum 💗: now enjoy your trip ! And I know you bought Chanel for me ☺️

I closed my phone and I saw them kissing. I twitched in disgust and rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes just because you're jealous.", Hye Ji glared at me.

"I'm not jealous, trust me. I'm just jealous that my brother chose a roach like you over me, his own damn sister.", I glared back at her.

"What are you saying?", she laughed nervously, she started sweating.

Really? You call this woman trained? She's too obvious.

"Babe, you're sweating. Are you okay?", Jung Kook started wiping her sweat with tissues.

Babe?

You're kidding yourself, Jung Kook.

"You don't know? Really? How? When you feel pregnant, you can feel it.", I grinned at her.

Jung Kook's eyes shot to me.

"You don't have proof that I am!", Hye Ji stood up.

"I do. Your pregnancy test is with me back home. I saw it all. It's positive.", I nodded.

"You should be ashamed. And for all due respect, ahjumma, Jung Kook is my husband. You can go to your baby daddy, and tell him I said hey.", I waved and smiled sarcastically at her as she stomped her way away.

"Well that was easier that I thought.", I dusted off my hands. "Jung Kook, I hope you will learn something from that.", I said to him and walked off.

Then I heard footsteps.

I turned my head and Jung Kook was following me.

"I'm sorry!", he ran up to me and hugged me. I pushed him off immediately.

"It takes more than a sorry.", I chuckled in disbelief and walked off. He followed me again.

"I'm really sorry! I will give you a real marriage, just please forgive me.", he hugged me from behind.

"No, I don't want a real marriage with you. I'm only doing this for our parents.", I sighed.

"Do you still love me?", he asked while resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Jung Kook, I thought it was obvious.", I chuckled. "It's impossible to still love you, just look at how you're treating me. Tell me, if you were in my shoes, would you be torn and hurt?", I asked him in a gentle voice. It was quiet, he didn't dare to say a word.

"How dare you break my faith for you? I trusted you, I cared about you, I loved you. I loved you so much, I gave up Sung Min for you. I loved you so deeply, it still hurts. It aches my heart, YOU make my heart ache.", I added, trying to stop myself from crying as my eyes became blurry.

Why did I say that?! Why am I crying?

Oh no, am I still in love with him?

"I want you to gain the trust you have in me, I want you to realise how much you mean to me and accept that I am just a dumb boy when it comes to things like this. I want to make you happy, not as a boyfriend, just as your friend.", he replied as he hugged me tighter. My breath hitched at how his breath was hitting my jaw.

Did he just friend zone me?

No, I don't like him! Why would I anyways..

Wait, do I though?

"Okay, this is the last chance to prove it to me.", I sighed and pushed his arms off me.

"I'm warning you, you don't want to see what I would do to you if you waste this chance.", I added and turned around to see him. He was red, was he crying?

"I'm going back to the hotel.", I turned and started walking. I peeked back my shoulder and he was planted on the ground.

"Well, are you gonna come.. or?", I chuckled. He grinned and ran to me.

"Hey, would you like to be my friend again?", he asked softly. It reminded back of us in high school.

"I don't know, we'll see.", I cheekily grinned as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yah give me a straight answer!", he pouted. "You're acting like you were eighteen, stop it.", I giggled and slapped his arm.

"You LOVED my eighteen year old self.", he stated as he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Shut up, you loved me back then too.", I scoffed and shifted away from him.

"Don't be mad now.", he laughed and hugged me.

"Go away, pig.", I laughed along as I tried to get out from his arms.

"No, I'm scared to let you go again.", he whispered, sounded serious.

"What do you mean?", I looked at him and he insincere smiled at me.

"Exactly what I said. I am not going to lose you again.", he replied.

I should not let my guard down.

He might do something stupid again.