2"

I stretched my body out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my teeth and my face.

For my date with Jung Kook I decided to wear something comfortable because when I work, I always had to wear something high class.

I wore a thin dress, with some white low converse shoes. "Really? Is that what you're wearing? It's going to be cold today.", Eun He furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's okay, I never get cold.", I smiled and exit my room. "Good morning, you look pretty.", eomma squeezed my cheeks.

"Thanks, eomma.", I smiled. "Just wait until he arrives here.", she ruffled my hair. I nodded and noticed a mirror near me. I walked towards it and smiled.

"Agh, when can I ever be pretty?", I muffled. Then the door bell rang. Eomma walked up to it and opened it. I revolved my head to turn, it was Jung Kook.

"Seo Yun! He's here.", eomma motioned me to walk. I sighed and walked towards them. I gave Jung Kook a smile but he didn't smile back.

"뭐가 문제야? (What's your problem?)", I chuckled in disbelief. Eomma slapped my shoulder and glared.

"You are my problem.", he retorted.

"미친색끼. (Crazy asshole)", I shook my head in disbelief. "I came here all the way from states, leaving my job behind for you. We used to be so in love back then and after six years, you're here thrashing me again. I regret giving second chances to you.", I was about to tear up but I knew I was strong.

He pulled my wrist and dragged me into his car. "I don't want to be with you.", I stated as he started the engine.

"Jung Kook, stop. There's no point to continue.", I sighed. He just maintain his eyes on the road. We then stopped on a mini cafe, he just walked out and sat on a chair.

"Geez, at least open the door for me.", I mumbled and exit his car. I sat on the chair in front of him and played with the hem of my dress.

"You are ruining my life.", he mentioned. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at me.

"Bullshit.", I scoffed. "I'm supposed to be married to my girlfriend soon but my parents are also forcing me to marry you.", he added.

I looked away, he has a girlfriend.

"Aren't you going to somehow stop this?!", he slammed his fist on the table.

"I want to.", I replied without looking at him.

But at the same time I don't want to, do you know why? Because I know deep down, I am still in love with you.

"Then stop it.", he added. "I just want my parents to be happy.", I shrugged.

"Don't you want me to be happy as well? My happiness is more important than yours.", he hissed. I looked and glared at him. "Excuse me?", I retorted.

"You haven't moved on from me, haven't you?", he laughed.

He changed. Where is the old Jung Kook I once fell in love with?

"Let me ask you something.", I stood up. "Are you dating Hye Ji?!", I pulled his collar, making him stand up.

"Yeah, got a problem?", he chuckled. I pushed his body down on the chair harshly and he groaned.

"Of course, she's on me. She's a spy!", I shouted. He stood up, "And why should I believe you?!", he pushed me against the cement wall near the cafe.

"Because, I am Seo Yun. The one you once loved and trusted. I was the one who was there for you, all the time. Even though you broke me many times, I was always forgiving towards you.", I blurted out. His expression broke and his body relaxed.

"Hye Ji is an another story. She's is working as a spy to trick you and kill me, Jung Kook. She is working with my brother, for God's sake! Why are you so gullible?!", I slapped his cheek.

I started to tear up and ran away. I looked back and he was following me. I ran faster and faster and I accidentally tripped by a big rock. I stumbled and rolled down on the ground.

My knees were bleeding and I hissed in pain. Jung Kook was getting closer and I was trying to get up, but he picked me up bridal style.

"Put me down, I don't want to be with you!", I punched his chest while crying.

"Please just.. leave. Get out of my life.", I wiped my tears. He put me back in his car and drove me home. He picked me up and eomma came running and she gasped.

"Are you okay, honey?", she caressed my cheeks. "I would have been better if this jerk—", I was about to comment but Jung Kook shut my mouth his hand.

"We are ready to get married!", he shouted. I furrowed my eyebrows, shocked.

"You guys will get married next week then!", eomma exclaimed. He smiled and walked to my room. He placed me on my bed and took care of my cuts.

"Why did you tell her that? I don't even want to..", I sighed as I sat up.

"Because, I want my parents to be happy for once.", he shrugged. "I'll just date Hye Ji at the same time.", he added. I laughed in disbelief.

"You can't do that.", I scoffed. "I am going to be your wife and the only one. I don't want to be married to an unfaithful someone.", I chuckled.

"Well, life isn't always fair, princess.", he stood up.

"I have a date with Hye Ji now, I have to go.", he looked over his watch and exit my room.

I sighed and slammed my whole body on my bed, "Why is this happening? I just want a husband who loves me.", I sighed and covered my face with my pillow.

I just felt betrayed and I felt lost. Jung Kook cared and loved me so much back then, just thinking of our past breaks me.

I really miss being in his arms.