[END]

[Third person POV]

"Josephine!", exclaimed the little boy screaming for his mini crush.

"Ahaha! Catch me if you can, Alex!", she ran and ran but them stumbled because she accidentally hit her mother, Seo Yun.

"Josie, be careful..", Seo Yun laughed as she knelt down to put Josie's hair behind her ears.

"I can't let Alex catch me!", Josie shouted with her little voice of her. Her father, Jung Kook picked her up and put her on his shoulders.

"Hah! Your dad is too tall for him to reach!", shouted Jung Kook with a grin. Seo Yun giggled at the sight of those two.

"And see, from this view, you can see your mum better. Isn't she beautiful?", Jung Kook pointed at Seo Yun. "You're right dad, mum is pretty.", Josie giggled.

"No.. I'm not— oh what's that in your face, Josie?", Seo Yun walked up and wiped some dirt off her daughter's face. "Uhm, beauty?", Josie replied.

Jung Kook and Seo Yun looked at each other in shock and burst of laughter. "Yes! It is beauty.", Jung Kook yelled, he pursued his lips to stop laughing too hard.

The a sudden scream yelled through the house.

"Oh no, is that baby crying again? I swear when Josie was little she wasn't crying that much.", Seo Yun groaned. "Let me take care of him!", Seok Jin ran upstairs to three months boy's room, Cade's room.

"Alex!", Eun He screamed for her son and tickled him. "Mum, I think I'm in love!", Alex shouted. They all laughed. "Do you know what love is, Alex?", Eun He grinned.

"I'm not sure but.. I think I'm feeling it!", he grinned cutely. "Aw..", Seo Yun adored his cuteness. She knelt down and he shuffled closer her.

"When you are in love, you start to feel weird and you heart beats way harder than ever before. You start to have a care and feelings towards a particular someone, you would do ANYTHING for them.", she squeezed his cheeks.

"Auntie, thank you for explaining! Because I've been feeling like I'm going to throw my heart out!", he hugged her. "You are just so cute.", she laughed as she hugged him.

—————

[WSY'S POV]

Years have passed, it felt so quick. Josie is in high school and Cade is in middle school. Our family is going strong.

Josie is in her up and down in love, she'll go through it — she's strong. She is currently in her path to be Alex's girlfriend. But, Alex doesn't like her at the moment, sad right? But that okay, she is a strong, independent girl like me, she will be fine. She's the girl I cherish the most, she loves how I always do her make up or dress her up, she loves our bonds.

Another juicy secret, Sung Min and Hope's son is totally in love with her.

Cade? What can I say? I'm proud to have him. He's smart, talented but he is a little bit shy. I don't know how he got that shyness from because Jung Kook and I are not shy. But that's okay, he's loud at home and hyperactive at home. All girls likes him at school because of his physical features, it makes me sad how they never recognise his personal achievements and his loyal, loving heart.

My children are everything to me, I would die for them. They are the best people who would find, they are loyal and honest.

The end, see you later.

Wait!

I haven't pointed something. My dear husband, Jeon Jung Kook.

He makes me the happiest, really. He is now a chef and he still sings, for me, for his friends, for his family.

He takes care of me, he loves me, he cherishes me. He's just amazing, he is a great dad and husband. He is the sweetest, I'm glad I gave him another chance.

He treats me like he's my guardian angel, he's always there. Always. He never fails to bring my mood up, he just never fails because he's Jeon Jung Kook.

He knows how to treat me right and he just knows what's the best for me.

Yes, we have been married for more than 18 years now but, the sparks are still there.

We both never changed, well actually, we did.

Our love grows bigger and bigger each day, it increases everyday.

Yes, how he looks at me as like he was a blind man seeing something for the first time is still there.

Yes, he still insult me.

Yes, he is still the one I wanted and needed.

He's the.. landlord of my heart.