3"

The numb feeling I had on my chest while sleeping was bugging me. I couldn't sleep. Eun He was sleeping soundly next to me but, I couldn't.

Jung Kook, just.. how could you trash me around again?

My face tensed and I closed my eyes, tears stroll down slowly one by one.

I need to get him out of my mind, quickly.

I chuckled to myself, Look at him back then, chasing me and now, I'm chasing him. Wait what? No I'm not.

Get yourself up Seo Yun! You are strong and cold, show him what he's missing. Dress yourself up, sexy and seductively.

He neglected you, Seo Yun.

I sighed as the sun rays hit my eyes. I rolled off the bed and took a shower. I changed to normal clothes.

I got pulled downstairs by the smell of sweet pancakes and maple syrup

I got pulled downstairs by the smell of sweet pancakes and maple syrup. I went to the dining room and Jung Kook was there, with his parents.

"Eomma!", I shouted. She glared at and motioned me to sit next to Jung Kook. I silently sighed and sat.

"It's happy seeing you back in Seoul, Seo Yun.", Mrs Jeon smiled at me. I smiled back, "Thank you.", I replied.

"Seo Yun, are you willing to take care of our son?", Mr Jeon asked with a smile.

"Huh? Why? He has a girlfriend.", I shrugged my shoulders, Jung Kook glared at me and everyone gasped.

"What? You guys didn't know?", I furrowed my eyebrows, they all shook a no. Jung Kook kicked my leg, and I grinned at him.

"Eomma, and guess who his girlfriend is.", I smirked. "Who?", she asked.

"Kang. Hye. Ji.", I replied. She gasped, "Jung Kook, you're in danger and so is my daughter.", Appa states seriously.

"She's harmless.", Jung Kook laughed. "You're so gullible.", I said as I shook my head in disbelief.

"I am a spy, I have been working for many years. And Hye Ji, that girl is not 24. She is 32, Jung Kook. You can't tell because she always wear this face mask around.", eomma explained. Jung Kook twitched in disgust.

"No, she is not a spy. She loves me and I love her.", Jung Kook chuckled. Believe it or not, those words hurt me.

"Jung Kook, break your relationship with her now.", Mrs Jeon demanded.

"If you don't, you both are in deep danger.", eomma added.

"Okay..", he sighed.

"And just a tip, do it by text. She killed all her exes.", eomma laughed. "She's crazy.", I laughed along.

Jung Kook took out her phone, he was hesitant. "You do it, I can't.", Jung Kook passed his phone to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and just shrugged it off.