13"

I woke up, having a smile on my face. I was still wrapped by Jung Kook's arms — on his bare, tan chest. I just smiled against his skin and gently rubbed his back.

"Good morning.", he whispered in his hoarse morning voice.

"Morning.", I replied. "I have to work today, let me make breakfast now.", I said as I tried to slide off his grip but he wrapped his legs on me.

"Don't go..", he whined. "I have to, I will facetime you at lunch, okay?", I pushed my body up to see his face and gave a peck on his lips.

"Okay.. I love you. Please make me breakfast and buy me banana milk.", he chuckled and gave me his sweet bunny smile.

"You know, you should maybe open a duck barbecue restaurant under my building.", I suggested and hopped off the bed.

"That's actually a great idea, can I?", he smiled as he sat up. "Of course.", I said as I opened our door.

I walked downstairs and started cooking for our breakfast. I made fried noodles with eggs and fried meatballs and tofu.

"JUNG KOOK! GET DOWN!", I shouted from the dining room. He ran downstairs and took a seat. I served the breakfast and I sat down in front of him.

We ate and just chatted, I was done so I excused myself to take a shower. I washed myself and got dressed and I walked down.

"Bye, Jung Kook. I need to go.", I smiled as I walked up to him. He cupped my face and pecked my lips. "Do well today, jagiya.", he smiled. My face was burnt because of that comment.

Jagiya.

I waved and exit the house. "Wait!", a voice shouted. I turned as my hand was on my car handle.

"Let me drop you off.", he chuckled and locked the house door. I nodded and he dropped me off at my office, he walked me in the lobby.

"Okay, don't be home late today.", he stroked my arms and pecked my forehead. "Alright, please make me dinner..", I pouted and he chuckled.

"Of course.", he ruffled my hair. We bid our goodbyes and I walked to the lift. I entered my room and I saw Sung Min talking with Hope.

Well, it wasn't really talking — it was touchy and flirty. You know, kissing.

"Well, do you guys think this is really professional to do this? And in my office?", I furrowed my eyebrows with a grin.

"Sorry, Miss Eva!", Sung Min pushed Hope off and he looked at me with a red face. "It's okay, just don't do it here.", I winked at Hope. Hope giggled and left my office.

"So, How was it when I was gone?", I place my bag down and sat on my chair. "Good, everything went well.", Sung Min nodded and smiled.

"Alright, all the money has been transferred to your bank account. Don't thank me, thank you.", I said as I turned my computer.

"Really?", his smile grew wider. "Yes.", I nodded. He ran to the back of my table, pulled me up to stand by my arms and hugged me.

"O-Oh..", I tapped his back. "Thank you, this means so much to me and my family.", he mentioned, sounded as he was crying.

"I know, and you are doing a very excellent job. If you need money for your family, just tell me okay? We are friends after all, I will try my best to help. Plus, I gave some extra thousands in your bank account.", I replied with a smile. His hug went tighter.

"I've missed you so much as well. I thought I couldn't find happiness anymore.", he added. "I've missed you too, Sung Min.", I laughed. "But everything is okay now.", I commented.