4. What did you do to me?

Stiles's point of view

I woke up feeling Derek's warm hands around my body. I couldn't believe I had just lost my virginity to Derek Hale. But to be honest, I loved it! He even knotted me by accident and I felt like I couldn't walk for the next week.

"What did you even do to me? I can't even stand properly, thanks to you" I said sarcastically. I didn't regret last night at all, how could I, I had spent the night with the love of my life?

He didn't say anything, just carried me downstairs and made me pancakes for breakfast. And even blueberries! The food was truly delicious!

"I don't want to go to school, I would rather stay here. But I'm gonna fail my courses if I don't go, so I think I should really leave" I explained and he nodded.

"Come here after school?" he just asked, smiling. And what a view it was to see him smiling again. And even more amazing, I was the reason for that smile! I could probably faint seeing his amazing smile, but I luckily remained to stay conscious.

"Of course Der-Bear!" I said before giving him a quick kiss and leaving to school.

*Time skip*

At school, I wasn't feeling too good. I totally blamed the pancakes. I felt like throwing up, but I just tried to sit still in my class.

"Bro, I am so happy that Derek finally told you that you're his mate! I have always smelled that from him, but I couldn't tell you that, it wasn't my business" Scott said suddenly. What? Had everyone got to know this whole thing before me? Unfair! 

I didn't have the chance to answer Scott because I felt the content of my stomach rising in my throat. I ran out of the classroom as soon as I could and headed to the boy's bathroom, which wasn't luckily too far away. I got there just in time, and well, there were all my delicious pancakes. Scott followed me just behind me.

"Bro, are you okay?" he just asked.

"I don't feel too good, could you please call Derek?" I knew that we weren't even official, but I just felt like I needed him around. Scott dialed his number and let me talk to him.

"Hey, Scott" he just answered.

"No, it is actually me" I just laughed.

"Are you okay? What is wrong? Why are you calling on Scott's phone?" he just asked and I heard the panic in his voice. He sounded way too sweet and worried and it made me smile a little, even though I still didn't feel good.

"I am alright, just feeling a little sick. Probably the pancakes you made me, did you put poison in them? Could you pick me up?" I asked, laughing. It took just a couple of minutes before he ran to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked me again and I just nodded before throwing up... blood.

Hey my baby nuggets, how are you? I hope you liked the chapter, and feel free to vote and comment!