20. You can't be dead

Derek's point of view

I was in a white room, alone. It took me a couple of seconds before I realized where I was. I jumped to my feet, trying to find Stiles. I started shouting his name, but I got no answer. My only chance was to look for him, so I started walking around. It didn't take me too long before I found a door. 

The room looked the same as the previous one, but this time, there were two people. They were talking to each other, not even noticing me. They sounded a little sad. There was a beautiful woman, hugging the young boy. The young boy being my Stiles.

"Stiles, baby!" I shouted and ran to him, crying and kissing him as if my whole life depended on it. Basically, it did. I had thought for a moment that I would never see him again and now I was next to him again. He started crying and smiling at me, whispering sweet nothings to my ear. But suddenly his smile faded and he looked at me furiously, shocked.

"Derek Samuel Hale, what are you doing here? What happened? You can't be dead, you can't! Where is our baby, she needs you" he cried, still hugging me. I could smell the anxiety rolling off of him, and I quickly explained to him the situation I was in. 

"You really risked your own life for me?" he then proceeded to ask. Of course I would risk my life for him, I would do it for as many times I would need to. He was the father or my child, the love of my life, my mate.

"I am really glad to know that you care about my son Derek. I am so happy to see your future from here, even though you can not see me" the older woman said. I had almost forgotten her existence. She was absolutely stunning, she had small freckles on her cheeks and she had eyes just like Stiles'. She was Claudia.

"I suppose you are Ms. Stilinski. It is an honor to meet you in person, I have heard much about you from Stiles. I love your son more than anything else in the world, I will always care about him and protect him at all cause. And talking about that, I really need to get Stiles back to life now. I would love to spend more time with you, to get to know you, but I am sure that we will meet again some day" I said. I was really glad I had to chance to meet her. Stiles was crying.

"I will miss you so much, mom. I just got you back and now I will have to leave you again. But I'm sure that we will meet again. Derek and our child will need me for a while, but someday we will spend time with you again. I promise I will tell everything about you to our girl" my mate cried. His mom just hugged him and promised that she would be watching over us, just like she had done before. 

"Let's go darling, you have someone who is waiting for you," I said and smiled. We walked through the same door I had gone through before and suddenly, everything went white.

"It took me a while to wake up, it was much harder than I had expected. There was a beautiful voice that made my heart beat again, Stiles' voice. I opened my eyes and saw him right next to me, alive.

"You idiot! You almost died! What were you thinking? How could you risk your life? I love you, I love you, I love you! I promise that I will never leave you again, but you have got to stop being an idiot! But now, there is only one thing that is important, so let's go meet our princess." he cried, smiling at the end.

Everything was finally fine.