13. Promise

WARNING!

mentions of a panic attack, please darling, don't read this if it can trigger you <3

Derek's point of view

I wolfed out immediately when I heard the class break and I saw the rock. I instantly hurried to protect my dear mate who looked a little shocked, which is an understatement of course. His leg was hit by a shard, but the cut wasn't bad. His hands were on his stomach, protecting our little princess. Stiles had finally convinced me that it was going to be a she.

"What the hell just happened?" he asked in shock. I wanted to run to catch the thing that threw the rock, but I knew what was happening and I knew that Stiles would want me to stay. He was in absolute shock and his breathing was getting faster than normally. I tried to calm him down, but tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Stiles, baby, I know it is hard, but I really need you to hold your breath for a moment. Darling, you are having a panic attack, it will help if you hold your breath" I said, starting to panic myself. I didn't know what I could do, but I didn't let it show too much, it would get Stiles even more anxious than now. It wouldn't do good for the baby if he would pass out, so I really needed to get him to start relaxing.

He seemed to breathe even faster than before, so I pushed my lips to his. It made him gasp in surprise, but it soon he kissed back and he started to relax as we continued kissing and I rubbed his back slowly, whispering sweet things to his ear between the kisses.

"Thank you babe" he said. I called Isaac to come to watch Stiles while I was looking for the one who threw the rock in our window as soon as Stiles and I were getting the feeling that things were going to be okay.  I trusted Isaac and he was the only one I could let watch Stiles besides me. Stiles was like Isaac's mom, they were really close. Isaac didn't have a family of his own, his mom has died ages ago and his dad was completely a piece of shit, so now the young boy had finally a family, a pack. About six months ago he called Stiles "mom" by an accident, and nowadays it was a normal thing for them. I knew Isaac was gonna pick up immediately and I was right, as always. It took him only five minutes before I heard his truck and he was running to check how Sti and the baby were. 

"I want you to be safe love," Stiles said to me, tears in his eyes. He looked so scared.

"I promise you. I love you baby, I love you so much"