17. Let's go kill those bitches

Stiles' point of view

I was running through the woods, the pack behind me. I wasn't exactly fast because of my huge stomach in the way. I didn't care about me being slow, I just needed to find my mate. I needed to know that he was safe. And surely, I needed to kill Kate and Paige. They hurt the father of my child and they had to die.

My mate instincts told me that I was getting closer and it didn't take me long to get to the Nemeton. The pack had tried to get me to stay at home, but I couldn't listen to them. I really needed to save my mate.

"Let's go kill those bitches" I said and walked inside, the others right after me, clearly trying to protect me the best they could. It took only a couple of seconds before I noticed Derek and ran to him. He was still alive, his cuts and bruises already starting to heal. The only thing that bothered me was that he didn't even notice me.

"Derek, baby, I'm here. I will get you home" I said and Derek's head snapped right at me. I didn't see relief or love in his eyes, only panic.

"Stiles get out! You can't be here, they will kill you. Go! Leave now!" he begged, but before I even realized, I felt an agonizing pain in my shoulder. I turned around and saw Paige pointing a gun at my face. Derek's eyes were red and he was growling. That was the last thing I noticed before the pain and the blood loss got me and I fell to the floor. 

The next thing I noticed was Derek, who was stumbling from his ropes to me. Lydia had killer Paige, Scott had killed Kate. We were finally safe.

"Baby, you are going to be okay, I promise. Don't you dare close your eyes baby. You will be fine. Our little baby is going to heal you, just try to stay awake" Derek cried and he was right. The wound was getting smaller second by second. My little baby was a werewolf and since she was in me, she could heal my wounds too. Derek was kissing me and I finally knew that we would be okay. My mate was right by my side, he was going to be fine. We were going to be fine.

"Thank you so much for helping me. I don't know what I would do..." Derek started when I suddenly felt the worse pain in my life, worse than the back pain and the bullet wound together, and I couldn't do anything. I didn't even notice that I was screaming before the noise hit my own ears. Der was by my side in a second, holding me up.

"Derek, I think my water just broke," I said before collapsing in his arms.

Pregnant with a Sourwolf // Sterek mpregOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara