6. Going to suffer

Stiles's point of view

Everything was messed up. I was pregnant. I was going to have a baby. But at the same time, I was probably going to die. I wasn't going to be able to watch my baby grow. I wouldn't see Derek grow old. My poor Derek. This must be a nightmare for him. I didn't even know if he wanted to have kids and now he was going to have to raise one alone.

"Okay, this situation is a mess, but I am going to keep the baby. And when I die, I want Derek to take care of him or her. I know it isn't right to ask you to do this, but I want the baby to know even one of his real biological parents, please Derek" I just said. Derek cried next to me. I had never seen him crying. And now he was crying because of me.

"I do not approve of this. You will not die. Don't you dare die Stiles. I am sure you are going to survive and we are going to be the most amazing parents in the whole Universum." he said and I smiled a little.

We left soon and went home. Deaton gave me something to help with the pain, but I didn't have the heart to tell them that I was already hurting all the time. Not too much, but still, I wasn't feeling well. I didn't want to worry Derek too much. My pregnancy was going to last about four months. Well, my life was going to last about four months. I hadn't even graduated. I haven't even got a job, I was still living with my dad. And now, I didn't have the chance to live anymore.

My back pain was getting worse and when we finally stepped inside the house, I couldn't hold my tears. And of course, Derek noticed. 

"Baby? Where does it hurt?" he asked and started to take my pain, but it didn't help at all. No black veins, no anything. It just felt like he was touching me. 

"Why can't I take your pain?" he asked panicking and I told him to call Deaton and ask him. And so he did. Soon he came back to me and told me that Deaton had explained to him that no one could take my pain because of the baby. It didn't let Derek take my pain. I was going to suffer for the rest of my life and I wasn't sure how I could do it, it hurt too much already and it was going to get so much worse.

Hey my baby nuggets, did you like this chapter! Comment and vote!