12. Getting you hard

Warning! A little smut in this chapter, but not too much 'cause I'm not good at writing it! If you don't want to read it, you can skip this chapter, nothing important happens here (Maybe read the last words!)

Derek's point of view

Stiles was almost two months pregnant and he was starting to look like it more and more every day. I don't mean it as a bad thing, I loved his growing tummy more and more as it grew. He looked adorable but walking was starting to become harder for him. His feet were hurting all the time and somedays he didn't even want to get up from the bed. It hurt me to see him so tired, but I knew that it would all get better in just a few months. Or at least I prayed so. I didn't have a clue of how to save him and the time was ticking, we had just about two months left. What if we didn't figure things out, I couldn't bear to lose him. I couldn't. I didn't know how I could handle having a baby and I needed him to help and teach me.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" I asked. He looked so tired, but it was more than normal because he just woke up. It was already 2pm and he had slept over fifteen hours. He slept normally almost twenty hours a day and I knew he wouldn't be awake later even for the four hours a day.

"Okay, I guess. My stomach is hurting quite much but it's nothing I can not handle" he said, smiling a little. I didn't want him to be in pain but I knew there was nothing I could do but comfort him and be there for him as much as I could. I just spooned him and kissed his head slightly. He smiled and turned around so he could kiss me. The kiss was so full of passion. We hadn't kissed like that for ages. He was always too tired, and I didn't want to push him to do anything, even when it meant that I had to do it all by myself. I noticed my little-me waking up and smiled. Stiles made me feel so good. I just wanted to do everything I could with him. To fuck him so hard he would scream my name. But I couldn't. Stiles was way too tired and I didn't know of that would hurt the baby and I couldn't risk it. They both meant too much to me for me to hurt them because of my dick getting hard.

"Baby, am I getting you hard" Stiles smirked and I blushed and nodded shyly. How did he even notice. He didn't say anything, just fell to his knees smiling and pulled my pants down and took me in his mouth. It felt better than anything and I couldn't hold back the moans. It was heaven, or even better.

"Stiles, I am-oh baby- gonna cum" I said but he didn't move. Instead, I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all proudly. Best mate ever.

"I love you so much Sti. You are the best. Do you wanna sleep a little, baby?" I asked but before he could answer me, a rock hit our window and the window smashed to little pieces. What was happening?

Thank you for reading this chapter, my dear baby nuggets! I hope you liked it! Comment and vote, please!