Chapter 13

Today is Sunday, and thankfully, natapos agad ang period ko. Nakaharap ako sa vanity mirror at kinu-curl ang buhok ko. Naglagay lang ako ng light makeup dahil nagyaya si Wyatt na magsimba kami ngayon. 6:14 am palang and 7 o'clock ang mass, so I took my time doing my hair.

After that, I just sprayed my chanel perfume and grabbed my nude Lv hand. I also brought some spare clothes because Wyatt told me to.

Wearing my pink floral mini dress from Cartier with panels and short sleeves, paired with my nude stiletto, I walked my way through the staircase and saw Wyatt at the end of the stairs.

He's all black today from his dress shirt, pants, dress shoes and watch. All is black and it looks so hot and perfectly fine on him. I smiled as I reached him and refrained myself from encircling my arms on his. I pressed my lips together.

"I already told your dad that we're attending mass today." He said while putting his left hand in his pocket. The other one is holding the key of his BMW. I nodded and walked with him.

We were seated beside each other right in the middle of the crowd. We stayed silent and attentively listening to the homily. We sang and prayed to the Almighty. Through my mind, I told God how thankful and happy I am for his gift of life and for everything that's happening to me.

I agree that there's always a flaw in every star.. and I found mine. I asked God if he will forgive me and Wyatt for having this sinful relationship together. I asked him if it is so wrong to follow your heart, and that if everything really has a reason why they're happening, I wanna know why.. why did we end up like this?

I had so many questions and worries I could not put into words. In the end, I decided to just surrender all my doubts, fears and problems to him. I know it's selfishness, but I really wanna continue what we have. If this is a sin, Lord, I offer you my most sincere apology. I will continue to be faithful and grateful regardless of the situation.

Nang matapos ang mass ay ngumiti ako kay Wyatt, hindi ko namalayan na kanina pa pala siya nakatitig sa akin.

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

He looked at me with his serious eyes, "I asked him to protect you." sagot niya na ikinangiti ko. "And.. I hope I won't hurt you in the future." Dagdag pa niya kaya unti-unting napawi ang ngiti ko.

Napatingin ako sa paligid at nakitang unti-unti nang nababawasan ang mga tao sa loob. Nang ibalik ko ang aking paningin sa kaniya ay pilit akong ngumiti. "Will you hurt me?" I asked a bit uneasy.

He didn't respond, instead he held my hands and looked at them. "There will come a time where I could hurt you unintentionally. And I'm trying my best to avoid that, so please trust me." Nang sabihin niya iyon ay hindi ko na alam ang isasagot ko.