•05•

We pulled up in front of Joker's mansion. A new one at that.

"New place I see" I looked over at Joker.

"The old one was getting stuffy" Joker said. J parked in front of the place. We were followed hopefully. I hopped out the van and went around back to let everyone else out.

"This is nice might I say Mr. Joker" Boomerang said looking at mansion in its glory. We went to the front door and J being himself didn't lock the door. When I walked in I gasped at how beautiful the mansion.

There was two huge staircases in front of the door with a huge chandelier in the center. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a soft voice near the staircase.

"Mommy" I looked at the right staircase and saw Opal staring at me with her big blue eyes.

"Hi baby" I smiled at Opal. She turned and ran up stairs.

"Milo you have a kid with him" Deblo pointed to J.

I was about the answer until Opal came back with her sisters.

"Mommy" My four girls said as they hugged me. I kneeled to their level to hug them.

"Hey babies I missed you guys so much" I was so happy to see them. I stood up.

Jinx walked over to Harley. "Your really pretty auntie Harley". Harley put her bat down and picked up Jinx.

"Why thank sweet cheeks and might I say you look really pretty tonight as well" Harley said to Jinx.

Marlo stood in front of Deadshot, Boomerang, Croc, and Deblio and waved. They waved back. "Are you my mommy's and daddy's friends" Marlo asked.

"Yeah" they all said.

"Hi, I'm Marlo" she said. Marlo learned something new.

I looked over and saw Boomerang bump into one of J's many goons. "The myths are true Joker really does have goons that work for him" Boomerang said.

I laughed.

Time Skip~

Croc left about an to find a swamp, Deblio left around the same time. Harley and Deadshot left together, and Boomerang went to rob a bank.

I never did got to see what me and J's room looked like. Currently I was down stairs watching tv in the living room with J.

"Where is our room?" I asked.

"Go up stairs you'll know which one it is when you see it" J said. I stood up and walked up stairs. The girls were already asleep in their room. I walked down a hallway to find a door with huge 'HAHA' all over it.

"So this was the room" when I walked in there was a bed right the middle of the room with two laps next to it. To the right of the room there was a bathroom a little higher then the actual ground only two steps up. The bathroom was marble. It was huge. I walked out the bathroom and layed in the bed. To my left I saw double doors. Guessing it was the closet I went to it and opened its doors.

I would have never thought to see a closet this big. It was so big that there was an upstairs.

This was great and I think it's only going to get better.