•13•

When I woke up to the sound water running coming from the bathroom, that must have been J. The girls weren't in the bed laying next to me. I lifted up from the bed and stretched. The sound of running water stop soon after, then the bathroom door opened. J came out with just a tower around his waist. His normally slick back green hair hung wet on the sides of his face. Drops of water rolled down to his perfect body. He looked like a god. I was mesmerized.

"Like what you see, Doll" J smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I smiled. "Where're the girls" I asked.

"In their room" J kissed me.

"Ok, where you off too" I smirked.

"Peguin, Two Faced, and Riddler wanted to have some type of business meeting" J said.

"Why so early" I layed back down.

"Emerald, it's 2 in the afternoon" J laughed.

"I slept that long" I gasped.

"Well you did wake up in the middle of the night" J walked over to his clothes that were layed out the bed.

"Was I loud because I woke the girls up last night too" I rolled over to look at him.

"You weren't loud, the girls wake up when you got out of the bed and they aren't so good at whispering" J smiled. "I would ask you to go with me and show up and be what they know you to be".

"Lyssa is off duty right now but I guess I could show up" I stood up from the bed. I walked over to the closet. "Everyone is going to be wearing a suit or something like that so I have to dress to impress" I spoke.

"Emerald, I should be the only one your impressing" J said.

"Prepare to be impressed then" I laughed. "Are you wearing the burgundy jacket or no?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" J questioned.

"Great because I think I might have an outfit to match" I smiled.

Time Skip~

"Ok I'm ready" I was rushed after an hour of me getting ready and having to here Joker say he was going to be late.

"Who's car are we taking?" I asked while we walked out the door of our bed room

"Your new one" J smiled.

"I don't have a new car" I raised a brow.

"You do now" J spoke as soon as we got out the front door. When I seen the car my jaw dropped. It was a matte black Vaydor g35 with a red interior.

"What is this for" I asked as I ran up to the car.

"In victory of killing siren I thought that this was a nice treat" J said.

"Toss me the keys" I put my hand out to catch the keys. When I got the keys in my hand I unlocked the car and got in. The car was the same car as Joker's car it was just a different color skeme. "You got me the same car as you just different colors" I smirked.

"What can I say it is a nice car" J leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"And nice it is" I said, speeding off out of the drive way.

This car was going so fast. Buildings next us were just blurs. Soon we pulled up infront a black club.

"You think anything should happen" I asked.

"Like what"

"Like will it get serious, exactly with you there stuff will probably get violent" I turned to look at J.

"Probably not" J smirked.

"Ok but just in case I have this" I dug in my purse and pulled out my gold switch blade and clicked it open.

"That's my girl" J kissed me. We walked into the club. The club was blasting music, club hoppers were all over the place. Joker and I pushed threw the crew of people. We went to the back of the club where there was a black door and a man guarding it. When we got there J whispered something into the mans ear, he nodded and let us in.

The door opened up to a hallway and at the end was a big red door with to me in suits guarding it. "That must be where you have your meetings at" I said as we walked down the hallway to the door.

"Not all the time, well meet at my club most of the time" J tells me. When we got to the end of the hallway one of the guard patted J down. When he was down he came to pat me sown before I stop him. "I don't have anything on me my dress is skin tight" I say.

"What about your bag" one of the men say.

"The only thing in my black Chanel bag is my phone and my lip gloss and my car keys" I say. The man backs off and opens the door for Joker and I. "Thank you boys" I say smiling.

In the room Peguin, Two Faced, and Nigma were on separate couches and there was one empty one. The couches were surrounded by goons.

"J nice to see ya" Peguin says when he sees J.  "Lyssa its nice to finally meet ya" Peguin smiled. J and I took our places on the empty couch.

"The pleasure is all mine" I said. I met Two Faced before and met Nigma when I was with Ivy one time.

They were having a business discussion about one time when J and I both killed some of Peguin, Two Faced, and Nigma's men. It didn't really mean much to me and J made a few jokes every here and there. After they figured that they started talking about actually business.

I stopped caring about whatever they were talking about now, I simply didn't matter to me. The discussion seemed to be over and until everything went down hill. Something was said about J owing someone money.

"J, I hope you do know you owe me money" Nigma said.

"What money" J raised a brow.

"From the time to stole from me when you robbed my warehouse" Nigma smirked.

"That was a fine robbery too" Nigma's smirked fade when J said that.

"Joker I want my money" Nigma was angry now.

"Be careful Joker, don't want those little girls of yours to get hurt" Two Faced added.

"What did you say" I spoke. They room became silent. "I'm going to ask you one more time NOW. What. Did. You. Say" I raised my voice. You can come at me all you want but don't came for my kids.