•16•

"I've been gone that long" Maci frowned a little. "You have four kids, your about teget married and I was gone for five years" Maci spoke.

"Go upstairs with your sisters and hive me and your auntie some time alone" I put Jinx down and she went up stairs. I looked at Kehlani and she knew to leave.

It was silence between me and my sister until I decided to say something. "Yes you were gone all those years and yes all those things happened but you here now" I stepped closer to her.

"And I was distancing myself, being beaten and I barely know who I am and who you are" Maci stepped back from me.

"Maci, you blame yourself for all of that" I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"No because I could have left him, I could have not distanced myself" Maci began to cry.

"Stop, it's the past" a tear rolled down my eye. "You can't change the past" I spoke sternly. "I don't want to argue with you because you want to talk about what you could have did I just found you and now you want to talk about everything that happened for five years, the only thing you need to do is be grateful I found you" I said, my words were cold.

"What happened to you, this isn't my sister" Maci said.

"Well your not the only one that went through some rough stuff" I said. "And don't get me started with that who are you type because I sure do have a reason to ask you".

"I don't even know you, and this is how your gonna act" she say.

"Don't even know me, don't even know me the person who loses all content doesn't know me you don't know me I don't know you. You left to be with some dude, you left for five years, lose some of your memory and doesn't even know who you are yourself" I was angry."No but I'm the bad guy for tell you to let go, I went looking for you trying to find you tell that your my sister and I love you but I'm bad for THAT" I shouted. Maci had tears rolling down cheeks but stayed quite.

"I'm sorry" Maci whispered. "I didn't know any of that" Maci said.

"Its alright, go find a room upstairs and don't go in the room with the red door" I say. Maci nodded and walked upstairs.

Time Skip~

It's 1 am and J just got home.

"Emerald what are you still doing up" J asked.

"It's not important" I said.

"If it's not important then why do you have the French wine out" J smirked. Ok I was drinking but it was only one glass and I was having target practice.

"That's not important either" I say and put my head onto the counter.

"You have a whole target on the wall infront of you" he exclaimed. "What's on your mind Doll".

"Maci's here" I whispered.

"What" he raised a brow.

"Maci is here" I say louder.

"What!" J shouts, slamming his hand on the counter.

"You're going to wake the kids" I said.

"Pass me that" J points to the bottle of wine. J takes a sip right from the bottle and begins to talk. "You have the woman who almost killed you in this very house" J asked.

"The last time you saw her she was alright" I added.

"The last time and I still didn't trust her, she could blow and try to kill you then or worst her the girls" he shouts.

"I could blow up and stop yelling before you wake up the girls" I said.

This feels so unfinished and it took so long to get up and I feel so bad that I haven't been updating consistently. It's so bad. I need to get on my game and update more often.
~ Kiaira 🎱🌸👚