•11•

"Remember, we have one shot at this, only one shot to get the girls back. Do you guys remember the plan" I earned nods and yes from J and the squad. We were going over the plan. Angie we right, Evelyn's house was heavily guarded. "We got this" I took in a deep breath.

"Don't worry Sapphire, well get them back" J took my hand in his and for the first time I saw he was just as worried as I was.

"Ok, lets do this" I dropped J's hand and grabbed both my glocks and jumped out the car. Everyone followed my lead. Floyd every guard that was outside. He snipped them really.

Evelyn had four black vans outside. One of them was opened it had bags in it. We caught her right before they were done packing to leave.

"On three we go" J said when we got to the from of the door. Everyone nodded. "1..." J began to count.

"3" I shouted and busted through the door. He was counting to slow.

Any goon who tried to shoot wasn't fast enough. Gun shots rang all throughout the house. I was out for blood, Evelyn's blood.

We headed upstairs. "M, they're in here" I ran to Harley's voice up the steps. The door we locked.

"Mommy" I heard Marlo's voice. It has been so long since I heard them. "Are you and Auntie Harley gonna get us" she asked.

"Yes, mommy needs you to stand back" I said and shot the door knob. I pushed the door out and saw my girls. They looked scared and nervous. It made me cry seeing them so scared. I fell to my knees and hugged them.

I looked at their faces. I saw over Opal's right eye. "Who did this to you" I asked Opal.

"S-siren" she sniffles. I started seeing red when she said that.

"Harley can you take the girls to the car and wait in there with them" I walked the girls to her. She nodded. Harley walked the girls out to the car. I grabbed my knife out my back pocket. There were no more gunshots so I went down stairs. Evelyn was at the bottom of the steps bloody and bruised. J must have gotten a hold of her. I stood above her.

"It took you long enough" she laughed sarcastically.

I punched her in the face mist for saying that. "You wrecked my home" I punched her again. "Kiddnapped my kids" she earned another punch. "And put scars on my children" the last punched was the hardest.

Evelyn spit out the blood that was in her mouth. "I don't regret anything of it either" I punched her again. "I took something from you and I and glad I did I made you feel pain" she started laughing.

"SHUT UP" my voice echoed throughout the house. With that shout I slit her throat.

Everyone was in the car waiting for me. I was covered in blood. All I wanted to do was get home.

"The deed is done" was the first thing I said when got in the car.

"You killed her" J raised an brow.

"If you can't tell by the bloody knife in my hand and the blood on my clothes" I spoke. I pulled off from in front of Evelyn's house that should be the last of her.

What a dark ending to Evelyn.
~Kiaira💔🍫❤️