•07•

It's only mid day and all of this is happening. Just got home nothing but a few days ago. I scrolled on my phone looking at the new, but not just any news, news about me. Articles like Belle reve break out and Escape of villains were everywhere. Lyssa popped up a few times and then not knowing if I was dead or not. Siren's name was their only in Gotham city news talking about how she was Joker's new girl.

No one knew I was actually alive there were hints that Lyssa could be alive. I wanted to let them know that I was here and to never be forgotten. The door to the bed room opened. My back was facing away from the door so couldn't really see who was there at the moment.

When I heard a growl in my ear I knew who it was. "Emerald, don't be mad at me I only used her" J whispered in my ear.

"You had her for year while I was away and our kids don't like her but you still had her around" I whispered back.

"You have to be out of your mind to think I would leave you for her" J moved infront of me.

"I'm insane to think you would stay" I smiled. "I have to make a comeback to show I'm back and you have to be by my side" There was no doubt that my comeback would be notorious and with J it was sure to be insane.

"I can't wait for your show" J spoke. I stood up to go into the closet.

"Oh, and were taking my car" J raised his eyebrows at my words.

"Your cars pink" There were only three cars in my collection.

"Your car is purple well at least one of them is" I closed to door to the closet.

The closet was a two story closet and I knew I had something for this fine occasion. Before I went to look for my outfit I went to the basement where Siren.

"Wakie wakie Siren" I spoke in baby talk. She was tied up in a chair. Siren was bloody and bruised up.

"What do you want" She said dryly.

"Come on don't be like that you were on top I'll give you that you did try to take my place and almost killed me well you did kill me" I walked around her chair in circles.

"You shouldn't mess with me I'm going to come for you and I'll hit you where it hurts the most" Siren shouted.

"I would love to see you try, Siren. What such a loud name for a pretty girl Evelyn don't you think" I stop walking circles and stop in front of her chair.

"This will be the last time you see me like this I will be Queen" Evelyn screamed the loudest she possible could. It was rather annoying hearing her like this.

"OH SHUT UP! Will you ever stop about this Queen nonsense. Your so delusional. I heard about you from some small city you were the villain there you were a so called 'Queen'. You just don't get that you aren't a Queen or villain at that your just Joker cum dumper" The room was silent after what I said. I turn to the door to leave.

"You will regret that and what I will do to you will make you want to take back everything you just said" She was not going to give this up.

"Get killed while you're trying to kill me again" I opened the door that led out the basement and left.

Time Skip~

I wanted my return to big, flashy, and extra. This was going to be a night tho remember. No one would ever forget about me.