•14•

"I said don't want to get those little girls of yours hurt" Two Faced blow smoke from his cigar.

"Alright" I said. The room was silent. I went into purse and grabbed my knife and clicked it open. I stood up from the couch I was on and face the three men. "Look you guys can go for anything and I mean anything even me but, there are two things you can't go for and possibly the only things I love and that is the clown on that couch and the four little girls I have at home so I don't want anyone of you to go after those two things am I clear" I spoke to the three men.

Peguin and Nigma didn't say much but they knew I was serious. "And what if we don't comply" Two Faced was really testing my patience.

I threw my knife at one of the goons behind Two Faced couch and it hit him in the eye. The guy screamed in pain and fell to the floor all the other goons pointed there guns at me. "That'll happened if you don't comply" I smirked.

"Guys I know you wouldn't kill her your all soft" J laughed.

"Watch and see J I'll have her dead and on the floor in no time" Two Faced said.

"You know what I'll go sit in the car and wait for you guys to finish your business meeting" I started to gather my stuff. All guns were still on me. "I want my knife as well so if someone can return it to me that would be nice" I smiled as I left the room.

♛♚Joker's POV♚♛

"J, why would you bring that crazy bitch in here" Peguin said after Milo left. "She killed one of my men as well".

"Everything was alright until Two Faced brought up their daughters" Nigma explains.

"You hopped her bad side and nearly hopped on mine but since I'm trying to be civil I'm not going to kill anyone" I spoke. "Im just going to say what she said don't bring my daughters into any of this. Simple" I smirked.

"Lyssa is crazy, do you know what she can do"Nigma looked to Two Faced.

"She's as crazy as me probably crazier" I said. "Your on her bad side now and there is no way of getting off it" I pointed towards Two Faced.

"So what, I have no reason to care she just  killed one of my men" Two Faced blow smoke from his cigar.

We continued our meeting. I stopped caring about everything Two Faced said or would say. I grabbed Sapphire's knife right before I left. Sapphire was sitting in the car. She was on the passenger side of the car.

She tossed me the key when I got in the car. "I hope I didn't mess up any of your man business" she smirked.

"You didn't mess anything up, Two Faced just made a new enemy" I said. I started the car and sped off. "Here's your knife" I passed it to her.

"I'm insane" she smiled.

"And why must that be" I smirked, swerving past cars.

"I completely came into a business meeting with some of the most craziest villains in Gotham, killed one their men and walked out untouched" she said.

"You are crazy bet that but you walked out alive because I would have heads if they laid a finger on you" I said.

"As if, I would have walked out alive even if they tried to touch me. They would have been dead if anything" she argued. "Now that's crazy" she proved her point.

"You wanna hear something crazy" I pulled in front of the house.

"Lay it on me" she looked over to me.

I pulled a little box out of my back pocket and opened it to reveal a diamond ring.

"Marry me" I asked.

"What" she seemed surprised and a single tear rolled down her eye. "I mean yes, yes I'll marry you" she said and then kissed me.