•15•

It was crazy. I was crazy. It was now the day after J asked me to marry him. Never would have thought I would be getting married. The girls haven't been this excited about anything before. There was only thing and that was my sister. My sister probably wasn't going to be at my wedding and I wanted her to be. I thought about going to look for her before when to girls were close to being born buy she said don't look for her. Now though I was going to look for her.

I had been driving around in city for an hour and a half now and still haven't found her but I was determined to find her. There was one last place that I could look and that was the last place we were together. It's crazy because we were together a year ago and that was the last time I heard from her.

The old house we walked into and hung out by when we practice our power, but there was no sign of her to be in the house when I walked in. The more I walked around the house the more I started to lose hope. There were tears running down my face just by thinking about the worst. One thing I wanted to do was drive around and not look back.

I had already started the car before there was a knock on my window. The voice on the other side belonged to my sister she was scared. I didn't hesitate to unlock the door.

"Maci, what are yo-" I was to surprised.

"Drive, I will tell you everything just drive" Maci cut me off. I sped off not even thinking. 

I glanced over to Maci. She had been crying and she had bruises on her arm and one on her face.

"What happened" I asked.

"It's nothing" She spoke.

"No it's not nothing if I was nothing you wouldn't be crying or bruised up" The car ride got quite quick.

Maci broke the silence " It was that guy or friend I went to see the last time I saw me and he was my boyfriend and we got into a little disagreement and he got mad" it broke my heart for her to tell me this.

"So he hit you" I pulled the car over to look at her.

"No he just got mad" Maci pleaded.

"Your telling me you been with this guy for about five years and he's been hitting you" I said. Maci hesitated to answer but then she nodded. "Alright where does he live" I started the car.

"Milo, we can't go back there he'll kill you" Maci cried.

"You forgot who you were and most importantly who I am. You could have killed him" I spoke.

Maci pointed out his house so I could handle my business with him. The dude screamed some which scared Maci a little.

"What did you do to him" Maci asked.

"Just know he won't mess with you anymore" I said and then sped off to the house.

We end up at my house in no time. I was speeding after all.

"You guys moved" Maci stated. 

"Yeah, we needed more space" Maci look confused at my words.

When I walked I seen Jinx in the kitchen with Kehlani eating cookies. "Hey, babygirl" I spoke and picked up Jinx. "Did Ms. Kehlani give you cookies" I smiled.

"Yes Ms. Kehlani is so nice" Jinx giggled.

"You have a kid" Maci said, surprised.

"I have four" I seen Maci eyes widen.

"Kehlani this is Maci my sister and Maci this is Kehlani my best goon" I said.

"Hello" Kehlani said.

"She looks just like you" Maci smiles.

"Trust me they all look like me in some way, shape or form"