•06•

♛♔Opal's POV♔♛

My mommy and daddy let me and my sisters stay home from school today since she was back. I was in my room sitting on my bed while my sister were playing.

"Marlo, where do you think mommy went?" I asked.

"Well I don't know daddy said she was on vacation" Marlo said.

"She would go on vacation without us" I spoke.

"I Heard mommy talking to auntie Harley about a jail that she was in she didn't go on vacation" Monroe said.

"She didn't lie to us... Did she" I gasped which made everyone else gasp.

"Daddy lied to us too" Jinx said. "Were five right" Jinx asked.

"Yeah why did you ask" I said.

"We were four last time we seen mommy before now" we all gasped once again.

"It has been... What is that thing" Monroe said. She forgot something.

"What thing?" Marlo raised her eyebrow.

"That thing that has Christmas at the end of it" Monroe said.

"A year, It's has been a year" I said.

"Yeah, that. Its been a year" Monroe always forgot something.

"I am going to ask Daddy about this" I sighed and walk out the room.

My Daddy's office was downstairs and had see through doors. I got to hire office and saw a blonde haired women the same women who wanted me and my sisters to call her mom.

"Why is she here daddy?" I asked. He looked towards me. "Does mommy know she is here"I  asked.

"Hey Opal, remember me auntie Siren" Siren said. I didn't like her.

"I don't like you, you tried to kill my mommy" I stared at her. My Daddy looked surprised.

"Opal how did you know this who" My dad stood from him his desk.

"I heard you talking about it to uncle Frost. My sisters know to and they know that mommy was in a prison not vacation and that you shouldn't have her here because mommy doesn't like her" I spoke. I was crying saying all of this.

Me and my sisters were supposed to know any of these things.

"Princess, don't cry" my dad moved from his desk and over to me and picked me up. "Jewels, look at me I will have her leave" I looked at my dad and nodded. My dad wiped my tears from my face.

I heard someone come downstairs and  coming to my dads office. It was my mom.

"Oh hell no, you really have this bitch near my child" I heard her say. I looked at her. She took me out my dads arms and she was holding me close.

"Emerald, I don't know who let her in" he said.

"How did she even get in her you know what I'm going to put Opal in her room and then I will handle this trick when I get back" my mom was angry. Really angry.

She took me upstairs and told me nf my sisters to stay in our room.

"Opal what's wrong why are you crying?!" Monroe asked.

"Siren is downstairs and I told daddy what we heard and knew and mommy is mad" I said.

♕♔Milo's POV♔♕

I went back downstairs with a gun in my hand.

"Answer me now bitch why are you back here" I shouted. "It's like you just keep coming back like you can't take a hint that he doesn't want you" I swung my gun around while I was talking. Siren looked surprised seeming that she had killed me but she quickly erased that look.

"He wanted me for the year you were gone" Siren chuckled.

"You just don't get it do you, now I'm crazy but not as crazy as you" I smirked.

"I was queen you were no more Lyssa was no more I killed you" she raised her voice.

"You were nothing more then a quick screw, Siren" Joker spoke. He was quite until now.

"What. No I wasn't I was something I was the best thing you ever had and when you were screaming my name for more I wasn't just a quick screw then was I" she started shouting.

"You were nothing with me Evelyn" J smirked when he said her name. "I made you Siren you need me to feel powerful" J said.

"And you needed me for a year" Evelyn said.

"Oh shut up" I shot Evelyn in her stomach. She fell to the floor screaming in n pain. "Get her out of here" I shouted for once of Joker's goons.

They came out here but one of them wanted to challenge me. "Who made you the boss we take orders from him" he pointed to J. I saw frost in the back nervous for the guy who said that.

"Oh really" I shot him in the center of his forehead. "Is there anyone else who wants to go against me" I waited for someone to step up. "No, okay then get him out of here and I want her in the garage alive. I have to deal with her" I said.

Some of the goons drug the guy out of J's office and out side. The other grabbed Evelyn and took her to the garage. There was blood everywhere.

"That's Emer-" I cut J off.

"I'll deal with you later" I turned and started walking up stairs.

I don't like that bitch Evelyn. Tonight she will get what's coming for her. She is truly crazy to think that she is could be queen and take my place.

Well that was crazy. I have to get on track with updates
~Kiaira🍼☄🍫