•10•

It has been a week since I saw that video. I turned one of the spare rooms of the house into a knife throwing room. The walls were all black with a red light illuminating the room. There were more than a few knives in the wall.

Two things I wanted to do was get my girls back and kill Evelyn. I stood up to grab one of my knives from the wall when I heard the door open. Before I knew who it was I threw the knife. The knife hit the door frame.

Kehlani jumped at the knife being thrown at her. "Mr. J, he wants to talk to you" Kehlani said. I rolled my eyes and pulled my knife out the door frame.

"If he wants to talk then why does he comes up here then" I went back to my main wall to pull out a few other knives.

"He knew you were going to say that" Kehlani sighed. "Well he told me yo tell you that some of us have seen Siren going to a café and talking to some blonde girl".

"I think I know what café your talking about" I said. "Tell J I'm going for a drive" Kehlani nodded

"I know exactly who they are talking about" I whispered to myself. I went to me and J's room to find something to wear.

Time Skip~

I pulled up in front of the café I worked at just five years ago before I met J. It looked the same as it did all those years ago. The inside of the place smelled like coffee something normal to except. The girl I think Evelyn would be talking to is Angie my old coworker.

There Angie was working behind the counter. It looked like she was about to go on break.

"Hey Angie" I waved.

"Milo, oh my goodness hey!" she came from behind the counter. "What are you doing here? How have you been" Angie was excited to see me.

"I was passing by and decided to come in" I smiled. We say down at one of the booths that were in the café.

We conversed about our lives and what has happened over the years. I made sure not to tell her anything about J or Evelyn.

"Do you have kids Milo" she asked.

"Yup four girls, their five" I smiled just thinking about them. "Angie, if you dint mind me asking do you have a sister" this was where I was going to know if due was related to Evelyn. They did share a few traits that made them  look alike.

"Yeah, Evelyn she had been down in Gotham for a while now" she said.

"Where does she work at" I raised a brow.

"She didn't have to for a while she was with some guy named J sometime but she works in a restaurant" the first half of what she said was  true but then she started lying.

"Don't lie tell what she really is" I smirked.

"That's all I know" she stated.

"Don't make me do this the hard way" I leaned forward.

"There is nothing to tell" she spoke calmly.

"Ok" I reach in my back pocket and grabbed my all black switchblade. "I don't want to so this but you left me no choice" the switchblade was pointed at her.

"Why are you doing this" she asked, her words shakily.

"I know someone who has to know, now tell me what you know" I hit my fist on the table.

"Alright, she's in this mansion somewhere on the out skirts of the city, but its heavily guarded by like some goons she has or something like that. She was planning to leave the city tonight" Angie told everything. She sang like a sing bird for her life.