😘IHTGTS 2😘

Jungkook's pov

"Finally..we're arrived. Now remember what I say Jungkook..Just do what 'that person want okay.. never say 'NO". And you will stay with that person in the same house ,same room. You can't leave the house without that person permission. And most important thing is no one can know about this. And after you stepped your feet inside that house ..theres will be has a turning back. Understand that??" I sighed and nodded my head. Even I don't know who that person , I hope he won't torture me too much.

I followed Jin hyung and look around. This house is big. I'll never imagine to stay in a house like this. For me its like a castle. Its even has an elevator. And from what I know only that person live in this house. Plus the maid only come once a week. To clean the house. Its make me wonder who is this person actuay are.

"This way.." I followed Jin hyung and stop infron of a door. Jin hyung open the door and go inside first. He ask me to wait outside. I take a deep breath and release it a few time. Yes I'm freaking nervous right now. I feels regret now. But I can't turn back. I need money.

"Jungkook..come in.." I stepped into the room slowly. While my head looking at the floor.

"You can go Hyung..Thank you. And you come here and look at me." Damn it.. I walked toward him and slowly lifted up my face.

He only wearing a towel ..his body is still wet.. I look at his face..And enlarged my eyes.And stumble back a little. I almost fall but his hand grab my waist. I look at him again. Its really him. V!! the superstar.!

"What?? are you my fan too?? Great.. Jin hyung!!!" He shouted call Jin hyung but still holding me.

"Whatt..why?? "Jin hyung come and look exhausted..I guess he is running due to V screaming.

"I told you.. Do not bring someone who is my fan!" He said then let go my waist make me fall on my butt. And Yes..thats freaking hurt.

"You..is his fan?" Jin hyung look at me and furrowed his brows.

"Well ..I do know him..But I swear I'm not his fan. everyone know him. V." I look at them both and stood up again and stood beside Jin hyung. My butt hurt so much.. Fuck you V.

"Well...okay then..You can go again hyung.. And lock the door." After Jin hyung leave, He look at me then give me an evil smirk. He walked toward me and examine my body I guess.. Because he keep looking up and down.

"I'm sorry..Is that hurt?" He patted my butt slowly. Yes he freaking touch my beautiful peach butt!!.. What the... and now he squeeze it?.. Oh my god.. Fuck my life.. I closed my eyes when his face near my face. I can feel his breath. He slowly pulled me into his arm and lifted me up.

I still closed my eyes. He throw me onto the bed. His bed is so comfortable. And I open my eyes slowly when I don't feels he doing anything. But as soon I open my eyes I can see him layed beside me and just staring at my face. I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stared at me like that. You might fall in love you know.

I tried to get up..but he suddenly climb ontop of me and pinned me down. I look at him and breath beavily. He start to smirk again.

He leaned and start kissing my forehead..down to my nose cheeks and then my lips. Seriously this is my first time I kiss and its with a guy. I close my eyes letting he kissed me.And I don't realize that I reply his kissed. My hand automatically moved and hooked around his neck.

V start to take off my cloth. The towel on his waist he throw it away. He start kissing my neck and bite it slowly. I hold the moan. Even tho its sting a bit. This is my first time but its not that bad I guess.

The moaned that I hold just now I have to release it when his tongue touch my nipple. And his finger playing with the other one. After he done with the nipples he move down while kissing my flat tummy.

My moaned geeting louder when he lick my butt hole. Damn..Its feels tinggling around my body. Anf feels good at the same time. The moment he put his finger inside me its make all my body feels ..something that I never feels before. He push and pulled his finger a few time. Then he walked toward the drawer and grab something. its..itss...a condom. Oh ..he gonna do it... I swallow my saliva and breath heavily.

He put that condom and kissed me while he slowly push his 'member' inside me. Oh...its hurt as fuck..Well we're fucking  right now.. So...

"Arhhh.... V... plea...please ..slow...d...down.." I said when he start to fasten his move. He doesn't say anything nor slowing down. He keep thrusting my hips .

After approximately 20 minute we finally done. V and I fall on to the bed and don't say anything. I feels totally numb right now. Plus my butt feels so hurt. I can't even move. I look at V that walking into the bathroom. Thats why they pay so much..its a hard work.

I need to sleep. I feels so tired right now. I remember Jin hyung said we stay in one room. thats mean I sleep here right?. I placed my head on the pillow then pulled the blanket.Then closed my eyes.

V that come from the bathroom, lay beside me and placed his hand around my waist then fall asleep.

What a tired night... Goodnight Jungkook...

 Goodnight Jungkook

A/N : Finally I updated the chapter 2...😊😂

Hope u will like it😚

I love u guys..😘😍