😘IHTGTS😘

Jungkook's pov

After we receive our order V take off his face mask but not his hoodie. He still need to cover his face. I sip the water slowly. But then I realize that V just keep staring at me. Why he keep looking at me. I can feels my face start getting hot.

"Stop staring and just eat this .." I said and shoved the butter fried prawn in his mouth. I look at him and smiled. But my smiled start to fade away when he clutch his chest and he start to sweat.His eyes enlarged and his face getting red.

"What wrong Taehyung-sshi??" I ask and touch his face slowly. Wiping the sweat away. I look into his eyes. Don't tell me that he is allergic to a prawn. Oh god please..

"P..pra..prawn.."He murmured something but I can still heard it. I grab his hand ,but I too late. He already faint.

"No..no..no.." I collect all my energy and lifted him up. With a help from the restaurant worker. Someone in the restaurant even help sending us to the hospital.

*
*

"Thank you ao much.." I said and bowed to the peraon who help us. V is in the ward right now. Thank god its not so serious. He just allergic to a prawn. Why I can't remember that. I'm so stupid.

I walked to V private ward after calling Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. I open the door slowly and saw he sitting on the bed while looking outside.

"Taehyung-sshi..are you okay..?"

*
*

V's pov

I open my eyes slowly and the first thing I saw is a bright light. I squint my eyes and get up slowly. I recall my memory back and start getting mad. I look around and see no one.

"Taehyung-sshi..are you okay..?" I look at the owner of the voice.

"ARE YOU FREAKING WANT TO KILL ME!!??!" I shouted and thats make him flinched. "JIN HYUNG ALREADY GIVE YOU ALL MY INFORMATION..BUT HOE CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT THIS.??!! ARR MAYBE YOU DO WANT TO KILL ME.!! RIGHT!!!!???" I look at his face and I can see his teary eyes.

"I..I..really didn't-....." He bowed his head looking at the floor.

"WHAT NOW..!! PRETEND THAT YOU IS INNOCENT??!! FUCK OFF...!! I SHOULD JUST LET YOUR MOM DIE!! YOU SUCH A ---..."

I didn't even finish my word when he run out from the room . I kick the table beside me and take a deep breath. I closed my eyes and laid back.

After almost 30 minute , Jungkook still didn't come back. I open my eyes when I heard someone open the door. Its Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung.

"Oh my god V..are you okay?? Its my fault..I forget to tell Jungkook that you has an allergic to a prawns." Namjoon hyung said and thats make me enlarged my eyes.

"Wait ..what..? So all this time Jungkook doesn't know that I'm allergic to prawns because you two forgot to tell him!?" I ask and raised my voice abit.

Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung nodded they head and bowed their head and looking at each other.

"FUCK!!" I said and pulled the Iv tube from the back of my hand and get off the bed.

"W-Where are you going..??" Namjoon hyung ask and grab my wrist.

"Hyung..!" I said and look into his eyes. He slowly let my wrist go. I open the door and walked out. I need to find Jungkook.

I walked around the hospital but still didn't find him. I clucth my chest when the pain is attacking again. But I walking again after the pain fade away. Where the hell is he..?

I stop at the playground when I saw a feet slide thingy. And I know that shoes. I smiled and walked toward that person. I kneel then look into the slide. Its really him. He fall asleep in the slide.

"Kookie..hey..Mr. Angel wake up.." I hold his hand. He start to move and open his eyes. Hr open his eyes and look at me.

But its not long when he snatch his hand and get out from the slide and walked away. I sigh and follow him. I grab his wrist and pulled him toward me.

I grab his waist and hug him ,burrying his face on my chest. I can feels his warm tear on my shirt right now. He trying hard to push me away but I stil hug him.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..its my fault..You can hit me..You can do anything that yoi want.. But please don't run away..Please.. I'm sorry.." I said then kiss his head.

"I ..I..really..don't..don't know that..you...you..is allergic to a...prawn.." He said while crying. And somehow thats broke my heart.

"I'm sorry..I should listen to you..I'm so stupid..Forgive me okay baby...please.." I said and loosen the hug when he ia a bit calm down.

"Are you regret helping my mom?" He look at me. I shake my head.

"No..its just my stupid mind speak...I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.." He nodded and hug me.

I kiss his forehead and stroke his hair. "Can yoi buy me an ice cream?" I laugh when he said that. I nodded and smile.

"You can have all ice cream in this world.." I said and kiss his lips.

A/N :

Haters gonna hate..
players gonna play..
Live a life man..good luck
Deo bollil eobseo majimak insaya..
Hal maldo eobseo sagwado hajima..
Deo bollil eobseo majimak insaya..
Hal maldo eobseo sagwado hajima..
Jjal bwa neon geu kkul naji..
U rin ttak swal maji kullaji..
Noeui gakmak gamjjak nollaji..
Kwae kwae pomnaji..po po pomnaji

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧