😘IHTGTS😘

V's pov

I decide to let that Jungkook in the cold water for a while as a warning. So he won't dare to do that again. After 30 minute I get up and walkes into tthe bathroom and saw that Jungkook look so damn pale.

"Hey..you..hey..wake up.." I lightly touch his face. Damn he is freezing and unconsious. I really don't want to be a murderer right now. So I pulled him out and lifted him to the bed.

"Jin hyung!!! Hyung!!.." I start shouting calling Jin hyung.

"Why...wha....." Jin hyung enlarged his eyes and look at me. "What you have done V..!!" He run toward Jungkook and examine that boy.

" We have to bring him to the hospital..Now V!!" I start lifted Jungkook and walked downstair and put him slowly in the car. I sit at the back and hug him to give him some warm. While Jin hyung is the one who drive the car.

*
*

"Thank god you bring him fast. He can die if he longer in the cold water. But if I can know why he is in the cold water?" I look at the doctor then look at Jin hyung face.

"Well...He fall into the pool ...and....and he forget to turn off the ..the...cooler." Jin hyung what are you saying.

"Oh...okay then." What the fuck..That doctor believe it.. Well thank god. " You can visit him after we transfer him to the ward." The doctor smile then walked away.

"Why you do something like that V?? You really stupid.." Jin hyung slap my shoulder then walked to the ward that Jungkook staying. I just followed him from behind. I don't want to admit it but I do feels guilty.

I stepped inside the room and saw Jungkook that still doesn't wake up. He still look pale. I look at Jin hyung that sit beside Jungkook. While I choose to sit on the couch and just look at him.

I feels so tired and doesn't realize that I fall asleep.

*
*
Jungkook's pov

I open my eyes slowly. I feels so tired right now and my throat feels so dry. I try to get up slowly. Then I realize that this is not V room. I look at myself. Its a hospital cloth.Then I look around ...I'm at the hospital?..

And my eyes spotted someone. Its V..that is sleeping on the couch. I grab the IV bag and hold it while I get off the bed and walked slowly toward V.

"V...wake up.." I tapped his shoulder and only that can make him open his eyes. He look at me then stood up imediately.

"You woke up...Thank god you are not die.." He pulled me into his hug and kissed my cheeks.

Seriously I said I really shocked. Because this guy look different.

Then the door open and Jin hyung showup while holding a bag.

"Jungkook-aa...Finally you woke up. its already like 2 days you sleep.." Jin hyung also hug me.

"2 days??! " Jin hyung nodded his head and pulled me ask me to sit om the bed back.

"V has been taking care of you past this 2 days. He even change the date of his photoshoot." I look at V but..V back to his old self. He just look at his phone and pretend didn't care about what we're talking.

"So ..Jungkook just tell me what you want to eat.I'll cook for you." Jin hyung raised his eyebrow and look right on my face.

"Well..I feels like I want to eat. Spicy rice cake.. and a fried chicken." I said excitedly.

"Ohho...stop eating unhealthy food kid. Or you won't grow up." Jin hyung and I burst into laughter . While V just sitting playing with his phone.

A/N: Damn I write this chapter in just 30 minute.....
Trust me guy..when I said I'm dying..thats mean I'm really dying right now..😭 But I stil wanna write because that the only thing that can calm me down...

Thank you for reading guyss...

I love you guy..😘😍